Has a video game's plot ever been so batshit as to make you just...

Has a video game's plot ever been so batshit as to make you just, stop for a moment and wonder what the hell is going on?

Attached: file.png (604x977, 349.56K)

Finally a good sonic reboot

sonic goes to the real world dude

>Sonic discovers that he has been living in the Matrix the whole time
Could be interesting but this is Sonic Team we're talking about so it will be shit

Attached: 1654088018557.png (462x456, 20.23K)

Kingdom hearts

This. I could see this story being good, and it certainly sounds better than the story of most Sonic games.
But with this team, I don't see them landing the execution.

sonic goes to the real world dude

This is so beyond retarded that I fully believe that Sonic Team will do this.
At this point I'm siding with the "Sonic is better off with Nintendo" fags that post all the time because utter destruction of the fanbase and franchise is at this point preferable over Sonic Team's incapabuility of doing anything right.

Attached: kay.png (292x356, 61.14K)

>Could be interesting
>Sonic's unique world and aesthetic being retconned to never have actually existed and rebooted into some generic BotW/Final Fantasy shit is "intresting"
I was going to call you a massive faggot but I realized it's not your fault. Sonic Team's bullshit have filled people with so much rot that Sonicfags have to dig a hole through the barrel and start digging into the dirt to find any sort of posotive into this franchise.

Sonic leaves the matrix and discover whats truly important
Floating ghost cunny

>Sonic's unique world and aesthetic being retconned to never have actually existed
user that happened. It only sort of came back for generations and forces

>sonic in the real world
wasn't that sonic adventures?

Sonic Adventure took place on the same world as the classic games. The humans comment on Sonic's past adventures.

I can't believe Sega actually “hired that man”

Actually it's all a dream Sonic is having, and he's just a human kid.

Attached: 017a.jpg (572x441, 77.05K)

You joke, but this is Sonic Team.

>sonic team constantly wants to reboot the series
>each time they pussyfoot it and only half-do it
>pretend it never happened in the next game
This. It'll be retconned and forgotten about when the next game rolls around. There is no cohesive canon in this shit series.

Attached: 1639345358176.png (596x697, 601.28K)

It's a dream inside a simulation inside a dream inside a simulation inside a dream inside, and all of that is in a snow globe being held by a little autistic boy.

whats the giant hammer for

>interesting
>recton of fucking everything that came before
no

They really are trying to make a game so bad that it kills SEGA and Sonic for good

>sonic team has gone down to the point of copying Sonic X