ITT: Obscure vidya facts

Did you know that you can use Blue Fire in Ocarina of Time to destroy bombable walls? Try it.

Attached: BC1693BB-6890-4645-9F76-12E6D7762682.png (350x243, 34.02K)

Did you know I can fap to anime titties several times a day? Bet you didn't

no, I already blew up every bombable wall
>start a new
NO

smack butterflies with deku sticks and they turn into fairies
megaton hammer can be used to open up holes in the ground to grottos
if you crouch and stab with your sword you can break small rocks

Attached: vidya.jpg (268x420, 16.89K)

you can show zelda the masks and she has unique dialogue

Bullshit

Attached: 1634421312392.png (1080x1080, 772.58K)

When??

the short window of time between when the mask shop opens but before getting the third stone

The Mario Party 3 final boss uses the same metal texture as Mario 64

In ocarina of time you can talk to a dying guard in the back alleyway after receiving the ocarina of time, but before you become an adult.

>He's not moving anymore
Freaked me out as a kid desu

everyone knows if you kill a lot of skeletons in hyrule field, a bigger one appears. but this also applies to the birds in lon lon ranch at night, a huge one appears if you kill a bunch. also applies to the leevers in the desert

Attached: 1640093433917.png (270x378, 85.26K)

>but this also applies to the birds in lon lon ranch at night
Wtf

You can trick the game to get all golden skultulas easily as soon as you get the boomerang. Go to hyrule castle as a kid, open the hole near the tree were you find malon father, kill the golden skultula and throw your boomerang to grab it but before it comes back to you get out of the whole. The game thinks you got one but the golden skultula is still inside so you can do this until you reach the max then all golden skultulas in the game will disappear.

>everyone knows if you kill a lot of skeletons in hyrule field, a bigger one appears
yeah but did you know there's no upper cap on the size? Normally the only cap is how short night is, but if you hack for infinite night, the bigger skeleton keeps growing and growing. Eventually it grows to the size of a mountain and soon after, the game crashes due to it being too big.

>everyone knows if you kill a lot of skeletons in hyrule field, a bigger one appears.
If you keep doing it after the first one, even larger Stalchildren will appear. The calculation the scales up the giant stalchild doesn't actually have an upper limit, but it's not really possible to do more than 3 or 4 cycles per night.

In Skyrim you can prevent gargoyles from attacking by using unrelenting force to ragdoll them.

You can walk around with a full gargoyle posse, but staggering them will reset them.

spooky mask glows at night. probably just a texture glitch, but still neat

Attached: 34522.png (636x470, 389.31K)

Bump

Does that mean you can sequence break Dodongo's cavern if you get the adult wallet and buy blue flame at the shop?

If you kill Ghoma with a jump attack, you'll inexplicably take damage upon the hit. This alone birthed a whole slew of speedrunning autism that no sane person actually cares about.

Nice thread. Didn’t know a lot of this stuff

Attached: 8EA088D0-4728-4B5F-8A0E-DDD793D73B7B.jpg (2048x4096, 1008.12K)

Yes

No

I remember when I first found out you could get your own personal cow in your treehouse.

What a based couple games the 64 Zeldas were.

Attached: 1625607856986.gif (800x520, 350.19K)

Why wouldn’t it be possible?