Nioh 2

This game is not fun. It breaks the cardinal sin of all games: which is that a game should be fun.
Managing stances, your ki, your dodges, your spacing AND having to watch out for the bosses's spastic, Elden Ring tier combos is not fun. It's too much, especially the Ki system which only serves to arbitrarily make the game harder by forcing you to manually replenish your stamina.

Attached: nioh-2-preview.jpg (1920x1080, 217.62K)

Get fucking good

skill issue

if you just now beat elden ring and are looking for more souls-like games then I suggest you go back and play demon's souls or something
jumping into nioh right away means you'll get an ass kicking, and your ass must still be sore from ER

just turn it on easy

not a fan of Ki pulse system but, kek, get your shit together. You can easily beat the game playing on a single stance and ignoring pulses.
>Elden Ring combos
wut, Nioh rarely staggerlocks you. If you really are a scrub just look up meme builds, use multiplayer, don't forget your quick-change. Nioh can be made very easy

>This game is not fun
Yeah it is. Shut up. Whiny fucking bitch

If I had learned years ago that this game had fist weapons with actual good looking combos. I would have gotten it years ago. You dumbshit shills have no idea how to market.

fist weapons had plenty of webms made during the complete edition pc release

Most people on this site aren't even close to that level of gameplay. But there's plenty of combo videos and streams out there showing how the game can and should be played.

fluxing is a dogshit mechanic and is just busywork after like two hours of play when you commit it to muscle memory - bloat for the sake of bloat
every weapon has an ideal stance, you shouldn't need more than one. stances in this game are worthless and just act as arbitrary hoops to jump through in order to use those skills that only work in one or two stances - bloat for the sake of bloat
like 90% of the skills are not worth using because the remaining 10% are so good they make the majority completely obsolete - bloat for the sake of bloat
all the dumb shit like soul cores, tea pots, crafting materials etc. - bloat for the sake of bloat
the game balance is absolutely fucking broken by the time you reach mid-game
worst loot system in any game ever made
terrible enemy variety
terrible map design
terrible side missions
even the bosses are shit and aren't memorable at all outside of 1-2 exceptions like the snake

literally a 2/10 game that only contrarians pretend to like

sorry your dick is small and gay

So it's not fun because you're bad? This is Nioh's problem?????

Attached: 1449360771649.jpg (968x1068, 66.21K)

Imagine not being an ARPG idort
Imagine not liking ER, BB, all the souls, MonHun, Dragons Dogma (AND DDON, you played DDON right user?) and Nioh
Maybe you should find another genre

Attached: 1656317508348.png (581x600, 461.87K)

name some good games

god i need to play it again. so many weapons i haven't given a proper go

>every weapon has an ideal stance, you shouldn't need more than one
Holy shit you must be bad to unironically think so
No shit you can trudge and bruteforce through the game on 1 stance without using Soul Corse, but look at any competent player and they are constantly fluxing and utilizing nearly all the tools available, even switching spirits (which is admittedly I was never arsed to really do)

No, the cardinal sin is when a game doesn't fucking work. I've tried every fix under the sun, but nope, black screen and crash every single time.

>Its not fun
Found it fun until NG+3 but by then i had 2 playthroughs under my belt and experienced all the bosses/levels multiple times same for Nioh 1

Ki system isn't arbitrary because on its own it would be but most stances/moves etc have tons of auto ki pulse parts to them that wouldn't be able to offer that reward without it. Also bosses have far more down time then ER outside of the DLC. Get fucking good From fag.

Name good games and you better not name From shit where they are barely function jank games where people criticize you for "cheesing" just from existing half the time.

Misplaced tribalism tbqh lads, see They are all decent games in their own right with their own important distinctions. It pains me to see when Any Forumsitriol of this place gets to peoples hearts and I've been here since 2012 which is still newfaggy by technicality but still a decade

Honestly i played Nioh 1/2 loved them and think From games are okay. I even found Code Veins bosses and music to be great although the other stuff not much. Its just Nioh threads are nothing but shitposting/banter after a few posts in and i find that fun and distracting. There is pretty much nothing of value to say about Nioh/Souls games that hasn't been said for years now.

I still kinda adhere to the opinion that ironic shitposting invites unironic retards and fosters unironic retarded behaviour and opinions
See: artificial difficulty. Began as an ironic meme, yet was later used as an attempt to criticize the game seriously