YES

YES
WE GOT SUPER POWERS

Attached: file.png (800x1124, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

manga4life.com/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics
manga4life.com/manga/One-Piece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want anons to kidnap me and turn me into Nami!!

I've recently started reading Wan Piss
What are the best OP vidya besides the upcoming One Piece: Dragon Quest XI: Odyssey?

just because devilfruits allow you to do so doesnt mean you should trannydono

Attached: Luffy-se-convierte-en-mujer-gracias-a-Ivankov-y-este-cosplay-femenino-de-One-Piece.jpg (1280x720, 173.01K)

how far along in the anime would I need to be to not be spoiled by a new One Piece Warriors and the new RPG coming out?

I'm on Impel Down right now.

What's up with Oda's obsession with okamas anyways

wano

well, I have no idea what a wano is, so I'm certainly not far enough. (Didn't think I would be. Not even halfway done)

Impel Down -> Marineford War -> 2 years timeskip -> Fishmen island -> Punk Hazard -> Zou -> Dresrossa -> Wano

You haven't reached to the timeskip yet user.

I keep waiting for it to happen

Odyssey isn't going to be good lol
It's made by ILCA
Also there are no good one piece games. You might be nostalgic towards the older ones if you grew up with them, you might enjoy the musou if you really enjoy a particular playstyle and you might enjoy playing Luffy in one of the jump crossover games, but there are no one piece games that are objectively good. All depends on how much you want to play a particular character, assuming they're they're the game of your choosing

Got this from Gamepass a while back and the whole cake stuff was so good it got me to pick up the animu again

YES WERE THE SUPER POWERS
Man that OP was so fucking hype
Funny how Wano is such a disaster that I'm looking back on Whole Cake with fondness

Isn't Odyssey made by a new Bandai team on the same engine as DQ11?

This is the worst retcon one piece ever did and a legitmate greasy nasty stain on the greatness that it is

Attached: gear5.png (2200x1613, 1.84M)

It's not even a retcon
There is no reason to be upset

IT is, the rubber fruit is not a fucking zoan, nothing hinted at it and the "sun god" shit was hamfisted 10 chapters before to not make it seem more retarded than what it already is unlike anything else in the series, not to mention it makes luffy into a "chosen one" godly character when he was just a guy who's tenacity represented the will of the people

>YES
>WE GOT SUPER POWERS

Attached: 7bc.png (1077x1064, 472.69K)

>it makes luffy into a "chosen one" godly character
he's not a god. do you also think sengoku is the literal buddha?

trust me, don't waste your breath on anyone who could possible defend that shit.

Attached: 1324088757828.jpg (320x402, 13.48K)

Yes

Attached: gigachad.jpg (713x800, 50.27K)

>DUUHHH DO YOU THINK MR. 3 IS LITERALLY A CANDLE?
This way of acting like a fucking idiot to prove your point is not going to work. One piece was good, this is an awful detail. Just fucking admit it you weeb retard.

Where did you get that misinfo?
It's developed by ILCA, the studio that brought you such hits as: The Hatsune Miku pizza app, Pokemon Home, Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Mostly a support studio, BDSP are the only actual tracable game development they have that isn't just a random credit.
It's using Unreal Engine 5 so it is using the same engine as DQXI but so are most games these days.
Putting faith in Odyssey would be very ill advised.

>Rubber doesn't take damage from being hit
>Luffy gets hurt with punches from his grandpa and friends despite no haki
>Any exaggerated and cartoonish faces are when Luffy is around.

It was always there.

Which site are you reading it on? I highly recommend the colored version here manga4life.com/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics

After you catch up to those you can continue with the black and white version manga4life.com/manga/One-Piece