Only 17% of Nintendo costumers want to buy Persona

>only 17% of Nintendo costumers want to buy Persona
Is it because it's a cloud version or will ATLUS regret porting them since Nintendo fans are known to focus on first party anyway?

Attached: poll.png (512x1440, 37.09K)

>cloud version

>Cloud Version
>Portable System

But it's not a cloud version.

I certainly don't care about that shit. I have better things to play than High School simulator RPG.

>Cloud version.
OH NO NO NO. DOA

The new Snoy Discord tranny cope meta, call everything "cloud" and post sourceless images they made themselves

Attached: j.jpg (222x227, 15.14K)

>Which games were you most excited to see..
>only 17% of Nintendo customers want

retard

Actually its Snoy retard doesn't know how polls work

>nintendolife poll is "sourceless and made up"
sad life

cope, you can select multiple options

>portal that high up
The switch really is a port machine

You're just pretending to be retarded, right?

Imagine being so retarded you:
A) Don't understand how single option surveys work
B) Can't fucking read and
C) Because of the above fact, you make a wild take unrelated to the image you're supposedly referencing

>ports and bing wahoo is what tendies are most excited for
christ

That's still not how percentages work. Every vote could be cast for purse owna and half of the voters could also pick something else, that doesn't give it 100% even if 100% of the voters chose it. No (You), no bump, eat my shorts.

Still doesn't change the fact that the image clearly says "what where you MOST excited to see" indicating that the person taking the survey is merely supposed to choose the one singular game that excited them MOST.
The way OP is carrying on you'd you'd the 17% means ONLY those people are excited for P5 when they're still excited for it, just anticipating another game more. That isn't hard to understand for most people 18 and above.

JRGS are a niche genre.

Portable Portal with gyro support

Man, it's gotta suck being the zero percenter when people are pouring votes at ports of games as old as almost 20 fucking years.