Say something positive about a game you played recently

Say something positive about a game you played recently

Attached: 876398566797.gif (220x226, 49.08K)

its has the best coom mods

Nightmare Reaper is a very straightforward game and I appreciate hat. You go in, blast shit, either die or beat the stage. Go back in, blast more shit again. The story is very light and never stops the blasting.

WHAT DOES THE REDDIT FROG HAVE TO DO WITH THAT?

WHAT DOES THE REDDIT FROG HAVE TO DO WITH THAT?

So basically it has this boss that is a Bug King and one of his attacks is trying to crush you with his massive bug penis and I thought it was pretty funny

Attached: 20220424212011_1.jpg (1600x900, 221.07K)

It has good lore, characters and I'm loving the plot so far. Voice acting is top notch

Shiren the Wanderer gave me a strong sense of satisfaction and elation I got when actually beating it and overcoming the bullshit RNG along the way.

And then I learned about the postgame and there's no way in hell I'm doing that.

tranny tranny frog frog poster reddit poster reddit

Fire Emblem 3H
Petra is beautiful

Attached: 1dp18.jpg (1967x2410, 1.18M)

Fun core gameplay design. If they keep working on updates it will be great.

>RDR2
Graphically very impressive I guess. Also I love the concept of the camp needing to be upgraded and supplies needing to be replenished but it kind of sucks in execution

An excellent hyperfast racing game. I love the handling, going at 1400+ mph you really feel it, OST is great
It's weird how people are complaining about the boost system even though it literally is the same as FZero GX's boost system but with a cooldown, but I like that part of the game.
A big improvement over the first game and I'm glad new games like this are being released in 2022. Too bad nobody bought it once again.

Attached: 1651612689427.jpg (1418x2000, 606.37K)

my cpu literally dies from it now

Attached: 1421285237712.jpg (380x380, 52.01K)

Maincrah, it's comfy AFMN

Attached: 2022-06-27_22.02.19.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

mhfu is fair and balanced

Sunset Overdrive is an underrated gem. Gameplay is surprisingly refreshing and the punk aesthetic fits well with the grind mechanic. However, the writing is complete and utter dogshit!

Hitman 2: silent assassin is really good with the tension.
it's not too hard to understand but the awareness meter really keeps the tension up.

Rain world is cute and sad

team fortress 2 classic custom weapons are very fun

I enjoyed Shadow Tower Abyss for generalized reasons even though I thought most of the mechanics don't really work very well

DayZ is still the best hardcore survival game to this day. The atmosphere and player interactions are unmatched

Fun as fuck so far.

Attached: 1634569550966.jpg (1400x827, 219.29K)

Mortal Kombat 11 : story.

>say something positiive

it has the best storymode of any fighting game.

>fallout 76
marginally less shitty than release day

Its fun building houses in the sims 4, and I make the milfy writer title every book something to do with shota hunting.