I Expect You To Die

Thoughts on this series? I just finished the first one

Attached: IEYTD-2-1024x576.png (1024x576, 264.17K)

bros please. I want to talk about this game

I have not played it, but here's a bump for you

I played it, but I'm not discussing it. Here's a bump for you

Thanks. I really liked it, very stylished and charming and I love puzzle games. Aside from tripping up on brain farts like remembering I can activate the machine gun from afar it wasn't too hard. I really liked the submarine level, easily the most challenging of the bunch. Might play the sequel later today but I'm wondering if I should give myself time to digest the first one

Attached: 1651075994930.jpg (800x598, 113.55K)

I liked both, first a bit more than the second. Looking forward to the third one.
Indian train level is the comfiest

Send me a VR kit and I'll report back to you asap.

>Indian train level is the comfiest
Of course it is, it's the relaxed and automatic vacation level.

>tried sending flashbangs to the other passengers
>the violinist sends a grenade back
That's how i found the other agent. Also what was the point of the gas canister?

How about YOU fucking tell us YOUR thoughts since you just played it, dumbass?

I liked the second up until the cellar, found that level awful, but also FUCK Wil Wheaton.

that's what my mom said before she left me lmao

I did no reason to call me a dumbass. I'll expound further since you're so interested. Sometimes the flicking of switches and pressing of buttons was janky since you need to have a straight index finger for it to register but the game doesn't recognise your extending your finger if no imputs have been made after beginning a level; the moving of objects was very fluid and the game was very generous when it came to inserting things; the voice actors was par for most indie teams so no complaints; the must was very enjoyable and suited the game well; the puzzles were oft very thoughtful but that sometimes made them too easy to figure out since you're given so many hints; after the sublevel i think my second favourite is between the spaceship or chem lab. Dr. Z, who I think is the woman you see in the portrait at their mountain retreat, is a total babe whom I would get femdommed by any day of the week. The humour was never outrageously funny but never cringe either so it struck a good balance of lightness without being too egregious. Visually it was unimpressive, many spaces were barren; animation was ridged at best when it was used; many textures were function overform—it serviceable however and charmingly stylised. The level of interactivity made the game a treat: lighting cigars and smoking them, pouring a drink, or just putting on a hat, while serving no purpose, made the puzzle solving experience far mroe pleasurable. The game is short—criminally so—that even though I would replay levels to do the challenges, even doing the speedrun one for the opening level, I only clocked 5 and a half hours into the game. Had I payed full price, being roughly £19 I might even feel robbed. £8ish for the fun and somewhat novel expierence however leaves me satisfied with my purchase. The fact you can play it sitting down also makes it easy on the old innerear for those newer to VR or otherwise easily motion sick.
>tfw no bondvillain gf

Attached: 1656086690274.png (724x313, 25.58K)

Really liked the first one, but I wish they had fucking checkpoints or something especially with all the sudden deaths. It's a puzzle game, I'm not getting anything out of solving the parts I solved already I'm just wasting time going through the motions to get back where I was.

I played the first level of the second and it seemed cool but I'm too lazy for VR these days

eh, the levels are pretty short that it's really easy to return to where you were when you know what to do

Final bump

I expect this thread to die

Attached: file.png (225x225, 82.98K)

My god, that’s as many as four tens! She must really like me!

I loved the first, just bought the second but haven't gotten around to playing it past the intro. The opening credits for both games is amazing.

I played the first one, but I'm stupid and bad at puzzles so I had to look up hints for a few of the missions. Didn't even know there was a sequel.

What levels/parts did you have to look up hints for?