what's happening?

Attached: chiho.gif (480x600, 310.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1749750/Disgaea_6_Complete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you buy a game at $70 you can only blame yourself

What’s happening is that I’m not buying shit

Where?

When one company can get away with it, everyone else will try too. This goes for like everything.

Unironically amerimutts are the ones to blame

>Playing AAA shovelware

The price of games has historically seen lower inflation than almost everything else. Even while the cost to make them has gone up exponentially. You could argue all the bullshit ways of monetizing are linked to this incongruence.

Me? Im giving my game away for free with zero monetization except for patreon subs. But nobody will prob even play it cause it wont be on steam or anything :(

if you buy games full price then what does it matter if it's 60 or 70. you obviously have way too much extra income so 10 shouldn't matter anything for you

>But nobody will prob even play it cause it wont be on steam or anything :(
Why not put it on steam

not even AAA

store.steampowered.com/app/1749750/Disgaea_6_Complete/

Attached: 1636108055630.png (507x458, 146.66K)

fuck you.
>if you buy games full price then what does it matter if it's 70 or 80. you obviously have way too much extra income so 10 shouldn't matter anything for you

I've never had to buy a game at that price. Sounds like a you problem.

Okay.
>Playing shovelware priced like a AAA+$10 game

Which company kickstarted this again?

It'll become a you problem too when people whine, show that they'll buy it anyway, and everyone else raises their prices too. Might be time to consider going back to pirating like everyone did when they were 14

>inflation is reaching critical sky high levels never ever seen before for years already
>dude video games should remain $60

retards

Attached: 784FE40F-BB2B-4A51-890B-6A3387886058.png (321x420, 244.5K)

The profit margin on $60 games was already very high.
>DUDE, I NEED TO PRICE HIKE VIDEO GAMES SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER SOLID GOLD YACHT!

>games are cheaper to produce than ever before
>therefore prices should go up

just like how Triple A Paved the way for $60 games, now they're paving the way for $70 games, Fuck, even the steam release of the FF7R (Whether it's good or not is not applicable here) is 80

Attached: 1649433425270.gif (500x480, 1017.23K)

Superglad that my backlog is huge and if i really wanna play something ill just pirate it if its at 70$. In the otherhand americans will way any shit so the price will not go low

I have an announcement to make

Attached: comic important announcement .png (957x456, 17K)

it's a good thing that every $70 game is complete garbage that i would literally never want to play
feels good not being a retarded normalfag

$90 in leafland lol.

>$70 GAMES ARE EVERYWHERE
And yet none of them are worth playing even for free.

>I suck corporate cock and I dont even get paid for it
Nevermind that for years the $60 price tag often doesn't even give you /half/ of the game, where everything else is then released with season passes, expansions, etc.
Nevermind that for years we've dealt with DLC, and in more recent memory, Microtransactions
Nevermind that we now have all of the above, alongside Season Passes so that your corporate overlords can milk people even more
Nevermind that if you wanted the actual game you'd have to cough up $120 or more for the Ultimate Giga Corporate Cuck Edition, and you still have to deal with microtransactions at the bare minimum, with gameplay gimped to coax you into buying booster MTs.
>Yeah games should be 10 or 20 bucks higher because inflation lmao
Neck yourself, you waste of fucking oxygen, people like you are the reason why the collective human gene pool has become stagnant.

Attached: tumblr_pdinf6vFmL1sue9a6o1_1280.jpg (890x960, 58.17K)

it must be nice living in your own world like that

is it nice to not have to listen to major news networks

blame sony and inflation.

Oh no not the AAA shit I haven't bought in decades

>Nevermind that for years the $60 price tag often doesn't even give you /half/ of the game,
This is just sad a this point

The economy is healing

the exact points you made defend the $70 price tag. you are so incredibly close to connecting the dots

It's fucking software. Dev tools haven't changed and software isn't scarce, retard.