Soulless shit makes me wanna kms

Concept artists, animators, 3d artists, environment artists, composers

soon they will all be gone

it's over.

Attached: eldenringmusicai.jpg (630x631, 68.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X787unlHRAU
youtu.be/qPZekUCTMx8
youtu.be/Ku7l3u2D1pc
youtube.com/watch?v=oWrKHWpLn0U&list=RDEMjPaBafptVj2qmKXL5CGhxA&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssK8V1cn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"kms" then if you're nothing else to live for than some random people's jobs that you'll never meet

All of Elden Ring is made up shit that doesn't mean anything.

Elden Mid

good
then i can make my own games :^)

The white race is randomly generated nonsense and doesn't mean anything

>soon they will all be gone
Can't wait. This will be a massive improvement.

>AAAAAAAAAA LYRICS HAVE TO MEAN SOMETHING
Imagine being such a fucking pleb that you believe lyrics are anything more than another "instrument" to give a song structure. Humanity has dabbled with nonsense "foreign" lyrics for centuries.

Nier also had gibberish lyrics
youtu.be/X787unlHRAU
youtu.be/qPZekUCTMx8
youtu.be/Ku7l3u2D1pc

Attached: Nier Replicant_Art Book.jfif.jpg (1102x1599, 267.09K)

they weren't computer generated aka soulless

What's the difference between a machine and a human outputting gibberish lyrics? At the end of the day, the human picks the best sounding AI gibberish.

>japanese don't understand latin nor speak it, so they just use gibberish that sounds like latin for the sake of westabooness
woooow.png

Attached: 1641695123429.webm (480x480, 1.12M)

Incorrect, faggatron. Fictional foreign languages, or even just gibberish, have been used in media for decades because the reaction across all languages is universal. The experience isn't skewed if you happen to know the native tongue or not. It's also a pleb belief to think the purpose of lyrics begin and end at the literal verbose, and not what it brings to the melody.

Nier Automata has gibberish lyrics
Ar Tonelico has a fictional language that follows a child-like pattern of simplicity just ike most fictional languages
Zone of the Enders 2's main theme is 90% gibberish pseudo-Finnish

I have never read that article and I will not look it up. However, I'm willing to bet that the fag in fromsoft told the reporter that they use google translate to get the lyrics as he doesn't know latin, and this led to clickbait "LYRICS ARE COMPUTER GENERATED" horseshit.

>computer-generated nonsense
Pretty sure the lore is too.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWrKHWpLn0U&list=RDEMjPaBafptVj2qmKXL5CGhxA&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssK8V1cn8
what's better gibberish or just singing a note or tone or whatever this is?

What's the difference between procedurally generated and handcrafted leveldesign? In the end you're just pressing buttons anyway.

Really makes you think.

Do it then. "Epic orchestral choir" have been using fake lyrics for decades. You're only crying now because it's in vogue on Any Forumseddit to make up bullshit like "sovl" and whine about everything like 2013-era tumblr users.

Alternatively: Japanese computer folded over ten thousand times manages to out do the entire human component of the western game industry. California to never recover their zanzibart sized gaping asshole.

You forgot the important part in your brainrot comparison. A composer using AI generated lyrics is, again, going to sift through what works best for the music.

So someone using procedural generation in the same way is going to handpick what they believe to be the best generations for the final product. They didn't just randomly pick a handful from the thousands of generations, they filtered out what they believe to be the best.

You're just listing more japanese games with random nonsensical latin lyrics.

Because westniggers have lost all creativity.

The sooner humanity is gone the better

The thing is people made up meaning in the lyrics for elden ring to jerk themselves raw about how genius myazaki is.