Just bought it what am i in for?

Just bought it what am i in for?

Attached: ska.png (679x629, 775.17K)

Did this game get a digitl release or something?

Always wanted to play it but $80 is a bit much for a 3DS game.

shit dude it was a limited release and its already sold out

Just hack your 3DS. I'm a retard and I was able to do it in like 30 minutes, because yeah, I'm not paying $80 for a used copy of SMT4:A

Best one in the series.

Just pirate it.
And yes it was a limited release.
The game is very decent.

Is that a girl Zoro?

Why did you buy a 3DS game bro. Not only that, you literally bought a physical copy of a Senran Kagura game. What if someone sees it?

shovelware

Who cares? I own a copy of Lollipop Chainsaw and Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad

Fun, great ost and fanservice.

>only game more expensive is the triple fire emblem set
How? Is it one of those obscure games crazy collectors always need to get a full collection?

Attached: image_2022-06-28_184408217.png (1264x790, 353.68K)

Fun game. It also utilizes the 3D gimmick better than most first-party games did. This game was also the end of the franchise in hindsight.

Attached: RIP.png (288x300, 37.15K)

Because that's the worst Fire Emblem ever.

Hidden gems for 3DS lads? Finally modded mine and don't know where to start.

I miss my 3ds.

I got robbed by my crackhead housemates. They stole my 3ds, just when i was collecting all the masks in Majoras Mask. I also played Senran Kagura, and it was a fun distraction from the grinding poverty and desperation i found myself in.

The police arrested them for attempted murder and car theft a few days later, but by then the 3ds was long gone.

If you like jrpgs and don't mind jap Toushin Toshi 3ds and Metal Max 4 diva.

I would be more worried about living with someone who tried to kill another person

Attached: surpised pikachu.jpg (487x304, 14.79K)

tits
action

Implying he isn't the leader pretending to be innocent

thats crazy user, im sorry for your lost 3ds.

Attached: ar1vg2.jpg (1000x840, 596.51K)

is the first one good?

Yeah. A little janky gameplay wise, but great lore and characters.

The first and only good game in the series
Back in a time when Marvelous actually cared about making a fun video game AND good ecchi. Every game since this game has been toned down in gameplay and sexiness that it's not even funny.