I hate this spinoff series like you wouldn't believe

I hate this spinoff series like you wouldn't believe.
They essentially took an established, beloved IP and turned it into their cringe OC fanfiction, >Completely changed (ruined) the artstyle to generic moeshit
>Asspulls and plotholes everywhere due to how poorly they handled the dangling plot threads from X5-X6
>Pretentious dialogue and edgy OC anime designs
Unironically spelled the death of Megaman and its decline as a franchise. The next set of games bombed and the series would not recover for a decade.

Attached: index.jpg (1351x804, 568.97K)

The games are good
Keep crying, faggot

Inafking and IntiCreates did the whole thing by the seat of their pants, essentially. X6 getting made threw a wrench into the entire set up of the plot

Score autism is the opposite of good gameplay. Any series that leans on fake difficulty is a turd trying to polish itself.

Attached: 82799408_p0.png (725x1200, 348.82K)

You know that theres plotholes because the creator didnt wanna continue milking the X series like capcom did, right?

I believe though because you are a retarded tasteless nigger and scrub confirmed

>Oh hurrdurr lookit me I played through this boring stage 15 times until I got an SS+ rank and unlocked the secret ending
Literally bragging rights with no tangible benefits. But go on thinking you have "taste" for loving tedium in games.

Attached: Capture.png (473x485, 190.5K)

>Literally bragging rights with no tangible benefits. But go on thinking you have "taste" for loving tedium in games.

Look at this faggot talking about "tangible benefits" in video games. You play games to have fun. And you do score autism for the hell of it. You don't need incentive if the game is fun, that is your incentive. You enjoy the game and want to get better.

Attached: 1599000925116.jpg (1048x642, 79.84K)

If you do badly at a game you should be punished by dying, not losing your rank which only other autists on forums will judge you for. Inti games sell like garbage for a reason.

Megaman zero doesnt have a secret ending what are you talking about

artstyle is more unique than anything X series ever did

Imagine being filtered by one of the most unique and beautiful artstyles ever seen in a video game.

Mega Man Zero was peak Mega Man and OP is faggot

Attached: DxtvmYDWwAMdpni.jpg (1061x832, 244.69K)

>Unique =/= Good
Real Megaman has a distinct visual style, both X and Classic. Blocky feet, popeye limbs. Suetsugu was the peak of the series artstyle.

Attached: sample_92efab4d4dd04ba01f2d93210e62effe.jpg (850x680, 421.55K)

The only thing I dislike about mmz artstyle is how most of the reploid seem to be wearing bikinis
At least it gor some kino desings like omega phase one or Weil

I still prefer the classic games but I'll take Zero over X any day of the week

>turned it into their cringe OC fanfiction
Zero was already an edgelord in the X games, they just ramped it up and gave it some purpose. ig that pisses you off you're either above 40 or a total faggot.

Attached: 1612261341685.jpg (325x325, 35.83K)

>I love games, however I am in a hurry to experience each one as quickly as possible so i can consume other products!

And that's totally fair.

Xfags are the most anal because they're the most insecure about their taste in video games. MMZ makes them seethe because it's basically what MMX should've became instead of what it ended up being. None of the other subseries' fanbases are as fucking neurotic as Xfags.

Attached: 1605995663998.jpg (859x861, 424.62K)

>Zero was already an edgelord in the X games, they just ramped it up and gave it some purpose. ig that pisses you off you're either above 40 or a total faggot.

This. People tend to forget that X tried to be as edgy as Z. But the writing was trash and everyone more of less ignored it.

Z's story, while not high art or anything, was done with competence and is the only Mega Man story line to actually have some pay off in the end. Megafags are just so used to dealing with trash writing that when they finally get exposed to some that isn't trash they call it pretentious. And again, Z isn't some masterclass of storytelling either. It's just well executed and great for what it is.

>it's basically what MMX should've became
It even has X being relevant and getting an arc, as opposed to the X games where Zero gets all the pathos and X is left with the Double scenario.

Attached: 96239613_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 1.01M)

>Completely changed (ruined) the artstyle to generic moeshit
The artstyle is okay I just don't like some of the character designs, Zero in particular looks like shit to me
>turned it into their cringe OC fanfiction
That has been happening with since X4-5 no? Ironically enough X is more relevant in the Zero games than he was in his own series
>Pretentious dialogue
Examples?
>edgy OC anime designs
Sure
>Unironically spelled the death of Megaman and its decline as a franchise
I've heard it was the constant release of half assed games that had to compete with each other and other games

But the gameplay was nice.

You're original argument against it was that its generic. And now that you have backpedaled, its unique and good, tastelet

>little Timmy Zoomcoom when he learns old games used score systems as a metric of player skill and replay value

Attached: mald.gif (280x280, 514.62K)

>Zoomer cant beat an old 21 y/o game