Games you are not allowed to criticize on Any Forums

Games you are not allowed to criticize on Any Forums

Attached: F9D20E47-CAC9-431B-B772-A186EF561211.jpg (616x353, 81.67K)

Hi Alf

Obsessed

That's not a game, it's a visual novel

He got bored of his previous thread already

baldurs gate dark alliance 2

True, game is really good.

Attached: hl gigachad.jpg (111x125, 1.71K)

Hi Alf

Really? You mind sharing with us how exactly you are "not allowed to criticize [this game] on Any Forums"? Or are you simply confusing backlash against criticism to mean the same thing? Which would be ironic, because then you're basically admitting that nobody is allowed to say anything bad about your "criticism" and are doing the very thing you accuse others of doing.

I'm a big fan of Mega Man platformers and since they have just announced the new collection I have to get something off my chest. You can shit on the classic series all you want, talk trash about X, call Zero weebshit with bad gameplay, no one will care. But when you say something bad about Battle Network and ooh boy... Literally a sacred cow

Anytime anyone offers criticism, everyone screams and pretends it doesn’t exist

It’s not as good as gauntlet

So then in other words you're allowed to criticize it, just as others are free to ignore your inane ramblings. Glad we could clear things up.

Attached: 9.png (883x605, 331.61K)

>inane ramblings
Honest criticism is not inane ramblings. Half Life is a flawed game

That's great, I'm glad you believe that. Only you probably have nothing interesting or new to say and simply want to repeat the same things over and over again until somebody finally agrees with you, so you can feel better about all the time in your life you've wasted "criticizing" a 24 year old game. And when somebody doesn't agree with you, you cry about what a victim you are and how you're "not allowed" to "criticize" the game.

I’d be less miffed if people offered actual rebuttals and not just “hurr you weren’t there”, when I was

what didn't you like about the game

Too many setpieces, very linear, not many secrets, platforming controls aren’t great, bland environments. It’s an alright shooter and in 98 it was pretty great graphically but gameplay it was just ok

You can criticize this game. I'll simply be there every time to call you a faggot.

Attached: goldsrc chad.jpg (836x836, 59.54K)

>Too many setpieces
set pieces is what it was remembered for
yes it is very linear
everyone agrees the platforming was bad.
>bland environment
It was supposed to be a military research facility.
I will say the graphics were pretty bad for its time, then again I didn't play many computer games in 1998.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.87M)

Tranny