Why is she so superior compared to her half sister?

I mean she literally has no downside but is just way better than Ayane in all areas...

Let's take ability first,
-She's definitively the better fighter, Ayane never was able to defeat her in a duel, never will be able to.

Personality:
Ayane is bitchy and immature, Kasumi is caring and responsible.

Looks:
Not even a contest, who would ever consider Ayane the better looking girl!? Even Ayanefags Just accepted that Kasumi is more beautiful.
Also, as most know, not even the single thing Ayane could edge out Kasumi (supposedly) - chest size is a contest as Kasumi's actual breast size is simply way bigger than Ayane's.

Attached: ss-kasumi001.jpg (1920x1080, 162.57K)

Not being a rape baby probably helped.

Both were meant to be raped until they birth rapebabbys

Ayane beat her in DOA3.

>hate your brother so much that you rape and impregnate his wife
based or cringe?

Attached: 54687659879.jpg (1024x576, 89.25K)

>ayane, kasumi, and momiji are the hottest doa characters
>most animations are of doax OCs and mary rose, the most generic doa character ever created

Attached: 1635425672255.png (334x721, 251.5K)

Because she's only a half sister.
If she was a whole sister, then she'd be a contender.

Not canon anymore if you look how Dimensions changed how DoA3’s storyline went. Ayane was never able to defeat Kasumi, just a fact. Kasumi’s only contender in power would be Hayabusa.

DoA3 got retconned so hard, that Ayane has literally done nothing in the plot anymore.
She's been replaced by fucking Honoka.

>Not canon anymore
>anymore
this is why canon is a joke

How can you even compare them?

Which one has a more unique look?
Ayane(natural purple hair and red eyes > chestnut hair and brown eyes)

Which one has the more tragic story?
Ayane(child from rape, treated like an outcast her whole life, when Kasumi was treated like a princess, that's why she acts "mature")

Which one was in the awesome Fatal Frame add-on and fought the fucking ghosts?
Ayane

Which one of them would be better to have sex with?
Ayane (angry and mean who needs warmth and love, Kasumi is literally a princess like "omg, i-is that a hee hee PENIS? A-and what am I supposed to do with it? What?! In the ass, are you crazy? Not so fast, stop it.")

Attached: ddf83qy-7663c78d-044a-4351-bd00-941f49a640c0.jpg (1012x1724, 390.29K)

>Also, as most know, not even the single thing Ayane could edge out Kasumi (supposedly) - chest size is a contest as Kasumi's actual breast size is simply way bigger than Ayane's.
This is very debatable and not really obvious at all. They usually have the exact same chest throughout the series by model. In Xtreme 3 however it’s a clear size difference that is indeed in Ayane’s favor, she’s noticeably bustier compared to Kasumi as the measurement suggests. So, chest size this IS the point for Ayane

A bit of both.

my wife Nanami beats both of them on both looks and personalities.

Attached: 0002 (1).jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

You conveniently don't mention who has the better storyline.
Kasumi:
>Oh I'm a perfect little princess, everyone has always adored me, I want for nothing
>DOA1: I must seek revenge on the man who crippled my brother
>DOA2-4: I just wanna see my brother
>DOA5-6: I just wanna kill my clones and see my brother
Ayane:
>I am scorned and ostracized from my village for something I had no power to control. My mother denied our relationship to save her own honor. My sister gets treated like a princess while I am treated like garbage. But one day, I will be the one who is respected
>DOA2: I must kill my sister for breaking the sacred traditions of our clan
>DOA3: I must destroy the monster that my beloved foster father has been turned into by our clan's enemies. Oh hey, Hayate's helping me!
>DOA4: We must destroy the corporation that has tormented our clan for so long. Oh hey, Hayate and Ryu are helping!
>DOA5: I am Hayate's right-hand woman. I am by his side every moment. I am respected by my clan and have become leader of the Hajjin-mon sect. My sister is outcast, marked for death. I will put aside my personal vendetta, for I have achieved all I wanted in life. I will help Hayate deceive the clan by helping him fake my sister's death, and she will live forever in hiding and exile.
>DOA6: Oh hey, I have another sister, one who may understand better what it is like to have had a monster for a father. Damn, she's got big jugs, but she's clumsy, unpracticed. I must help her control the demonic power she inherited from our father, lest it consume her and turn her into a rape machine.

Does she have THE best pit game

The girl you roll will come on a date with you in that dress

roll for Tina

Attached: alluring-dresses-edition.png (1176x1024, 2.23M)

DOA1 and DOA3 canon got nerfed, afaik. Ryu helped Kasumi kill Raidou, and he helped Ayane kill Genra. WIthout his help, neither would have succeeded.

Kasumi is literally dumb down Ayane gameplay wise
I mean these kunos are still pain to play but she is basically baek of DoA

DOA pit game is similar to its foot game. You just don't want to go there

That's a rather shit list. Even if you're just going for the fighter girls, there's several omissions.

Attached: Faces and Voices of DOA 2.0.jpg (5200x2447, 2.16M)

I agree with your other points but

>Which one has a more unique look?
Ayane(natural purple hair and red eyes > chestnut hair and brown eyes)
More unique doesn’t mean better looking. Kasumi IS prettier.

>Which one of them would be better to have sex with?
Ayane (angry and mean who needs warmth and love, Kasumi is literally a princess like "omg, i-is that a hee hee PENIS? A-and what am I supposed to do with it? What?! In the ass, are you crazy? Not so fast, stop it.")
True but what about the pleasure of Kasumi having softer, more sizeable breasts to enjoy? Also, a bigger ass.

Prettier than Ayane. Not prettier than Kasumi.

Perhaps but would you say Ayane would really be able to best Kasumi? Really don’t think so.

>Wants to send Owner-san a little gift in return for all the gifts he's sent her
>Asks Nyotengu and Kanna of all people what's he's into, since she's only just arrived on the island
>They just go back and forth saying how they're going to dress up all sexy and seduce him
Pretty cute scene.

It depends on whether her heart is really in it. Before the Dimensions retcon, she did defeat Kasumi in DOA3
>"I can't let you have this one. I will be the one to kill Genra."

Why is she superior compared to her full sister

Attached: 1656438397424.jpg (1555x875, 916.16K)

>Looks:
Not even a contest, who would ever consider Ayane the better looking girl!? Even Ayanefags Just accepted that Kasumi is more beautiful.
Kasumi is more beautiful yeah but Ayane is cuter and more sexy. Her outfits are also always more revealing than Kasumi’s. Think about the overalls in DOA5, Kasumi wears a shirt underneath while Ayane is topless and just gives you all that sideboob to admire. Kasumi is boring and doesn’t show off her body nearly as much as Ayane so she’s really a bummer

Ayane is younger and has bigger tits

redheads are magic

How? She doesn’t have boobs at all, where Misaki already is small compared to the OG’s. Her ass is also smaller than Misaki’s