Everyone says Sonic fans are the worst

>Everyone says Sonic fans are the worst
>When Mario fans will have entire libraries full of every single Mario game you can buy on a system and basically nothing else
Is it really just because no one has Mario OCs?

Attached: 1577392870174.webm (640x640, 999.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCg9sxq_2hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mmmm cheese

It's because sonic games are all dogshit.

Sonic fans are the worst because they're obsessed with their rivals and only talk about what their competitors are doing rather than what the sonic franchise is doing (probably because the sonic franchise is in shambles)

Looks good but the execution is sloppy as fuck.

Attached: angry-anime-girl.jpg (1024x576, 52.86K)

Would I have KILLED whatever minority is holding the hotdog to turn it 90° to get the cheese to spread more evenly instead of all over the fucking bun
Why is everyone that's not white fucking stupid

Imagine owning a GameCube but no Soul Calibur, Sonic, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, or Tales
youtu.be/JCg9sxq_2hQ

Attached: 1606152803701.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

Trump lost and you're being ethnically replaced in your own country and you won't do a thing about it.

Too much cheese are bad for sausages and hotdogs

t. learned it the hard way

Dilate you dumb tranny you are deranged everyone hates you, you will never breed

I've never seen a skinny person eat melted/nacho cheese

Oh no I can smell the chorizo, someone left the empanadas on the grill for too long! Ohhh my mom is gonna hit me with the LE CHANCLA
Just because hipster faggots actually fall for the "Mexican food is exotic and not actually a result of poor spics trying to make something with cheap shit ingredients" and will pay for $59.99 scoops of guacamole doesn't mean you're going to accomplish anything Hernandez-Morales

Non white seething hands typed these posts

Latinos are the only thing keeping our country from being a liberal hellhole you moron, without them Texas and Florida would be blue states

You'll be a minority in your own country soon. (:

Do sudacas actually eat chorizo?

this. even the 'good" ones like the original 3 or sonic adventure are extremely flawed and only really good through rose tinted glasses.
honestly it makes me furious to watch too.

that's a white person, retard

lol no. Latino here, me and my entire family vote blue down the ticket. My illegal cousins also vote and we out breed wh*tes who aren't even having children anymore. You're done.

People like the Sonic characters more than the actual games, prove me wrong

why have you idiots turned a perfectly good gamer fuel thread into racebait nonsense?

Attached: screenshot0030.png (1879x1057, 1.3M)

Based whiteboi seething over all his women fucking minorities

Meh, you're better behaved than most at least. Just stop drinking and driving so much, so weird to me that's the only crime Latinos do more than the national average

It's true, I love me some shadow cringekino admittedly

Stop being a nigger first

Mario is a spear, Sonic is a greatsword.

ethnically replaced by what? By mixing our super genius European brains with the brawn and musculature of the smaller brained african?

Oh you silly child. We are doing it on purpose. We are taking their genes, and perfecting them, like we always do.

In 60 years, America will be the master race once again. Unstoppable, Impossible to outsmart, and the best at everything, as it should be.

(and the faster we remove retarded american white women from the kiln, the better off the world will be.)

Have some good fuel then

Attached: Russian Cheese Pancakes.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Why don't they turn the hot dog the other way?

Attached: 1633483229403.jpg (472x399, 284.12K)

The irony is that you two dorks are probably not as dissimilar as you'd like to think. Both screaming racist shit at each other making both your sides look mentally unstable. Maybe I'm replying to two different people false flagging or even more probable, I'm replying to the same person who's gone full schizo and is having a racist argument with himself.

Attached: screenshot0015.png (1879x1057, 1.11M)

american """""""""""cheese"""""""""""""""""""

The hotdog needs to be rotated 90 degrees, parallel to the Earth's surface.

why didnt he just rotate the hotdog or the cheese another 90 degrees?

spot on