I don't know why he got so much hate, cocksucker was hilarious entertaining!!

Attached: micah.jpg (961x1200, 135.15K)

he's such a weird looking character

Attached: RDR2+Micah+Bell+moseying[1].jpg (600x800, 83.35K)

High honor sissies

At least Bell knows he's a piece of shit, unlike Arthur "I may murder dozens of people each week, but at least I ain't a racist/misogynist" Morgan.

If Micah had been black and his racism was directed towards the Irish or whites in general he'd have been a ((fan)) favorite character.

Sucks you can't be friendly with him or ride out with him as a companion

You can't be allowed to choose friends that are racist, dude.

Playing as him after a low honor ending instead of john would be fun

the gut was a nice touch, still looks cool as can be!!

Attached: gut.jpg (750x1072, 69.81K)

could be that most people don't like hypocrisy, so being evil is a lot more palatable if you are true & unapologetic about it.

or maybe its just his cheerful charisma and easy going nature.

One of the few interesting members of Dutch's gang.
50% of the gamg could have been done away with completely.
Only members that were needed were john, arthur, dutch (obviously), micah, javier, bill, the irish fella and maybe sadie too if they made her less of a gimmick.
All the other members of the crew added nothing to the game and were entirely forgettable.

Attached: FGNKYBbVIAAV6Vw.jpg (2048x1536, 635.74K)

>wtf a lowlife psychopath in my wholesome criminal gang????

For a gang out outlaws they were far too nice at the right times to ever feel real for the time period. Or even within the scope of the alternate-reality the game seems to be set in. I know people screech about "muh code" and whatever the fuck Dutch had but you simply do not collect a group of men who are all seasoned killers for money and have them play nice with a bunch of ladies (all of which are literal whores) without a single instance of drunken abuse and/or beatings and violent fights within the camp.

Unless of course Dutch specifically managed to only gather men with zero testosterone.

Micah was the only character who felt like a wild west bandit and not some hopped-up gullible half-wit retard who would invest in cryptocurrency

Attached: 1642933309474.jpg (492x481, 46.85K)

That's a fair point but that's not even my msin gripe. I could have tolerated all that if he at least made the rest of the crew interesting or meaningful in some way.
Lenny and tilly were literal token characters, no personality, no point other to inject some superficial race-based lip-service.
The girls were just whatever, literally pointless having them.
I forgot about the half black, half native american guy which says a lot, even though I didn't hate him, he was just a bit bland.
The cook? Why? Unnecessary, let one of the other gang members be a cook.
And John's family should have been in hiding somewhere with uncle so as to not get in the way until they were needed in the story later on in the game.

You forgot about the Mexican.
Unless he was the half black native.

I don't know, looks kinda badass to me

Half black half native was Charles. And Javier (Mexican) needed to be there, like Bill, because of RDR1 plot.

Mexican is Javier. I liked him in the first game. In RDR2 they made him a completely different character, even changed his voice to have him sound less Mexican.

well speaking of realism, the gang has too many members & one too many women. there weren't that many wild west gangs, or even outlaws for that matter, and the gangs that did exist were a tight crew that dispersed after jobs, they didn't hang around. the exception were the jesse james gang, but that was because they a relic militia from the civil war.

as for the game gang members verity, it make sense if you take its leadership into account, dutch van der linde has arthur morgan as his head enforcer, technically speaking its his gang. he is a beast no one dares to cross. he runs the gang as dutch sees fit, because he sees him a father figure along with dutch confident hosea matthews who shares the same world view. john, javier and sean don't need to be violent to get it, so that leaves micha & bill, and the latter is supposedly gay.

I never played the first game, because I didn't own a console after the SNES era.
It felt like most of the crew either had zero personality or were just shameless flanderizations of stereotypes like the drunken priest and the scheming Austrian.

too many colors