How do we deal with dehumanization of ideologies and nationalities in videogames?

How do we deal with dehumanization of ideologies and nationalities in videogames?
Why it's okay to pretent that killing people just because they don't share the writer's worldviews is okay?

Attached: 1603843593616.gif (399x401, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZtCUgEXnrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been what like five years and you faggots are still butthurt over this? No better than journo kvetching over gamergate 2bh

Shouldn't have lost if you wanted to be taken serious

Ideology is brain poison that dehumanizes the people that buy into it.
>b-but what about YOUR-
All of them, no exceptions. Grow a brain or kill yourself.

You can't hate is the natural order of everything at the end of the day every single person on on this planet needs some group of peopy to hate
Especially the ones who claim to against "hate" need hate in other to function
They will preach how they are want hate gone all the while foaming at the mouth and seething with pure hatred.

Hate makes the world go round.

Attached: 1651809582098.gif (440x305, 976.12K)

The problem is not about killing nazis (No one here is mad about MoH or the first 3 CoDs), the point is that some people can't distinguish between nazis and non-nazis

>Why do people dehumanize us, the people who dehumanize other people
It's a mystery

I wasn't mad about 99% of games with WW2 nazis but Wolfenstein has made me uncomfortable if not mad, the protagonist and every character in the game commits the most disgusting violence against the German soldiers just because they're... uh... German soldiers?
Like literally in The Young Blood BJ's daughters kill some janitor in the beginning of the game and laugh about it

if you weren't born in germany and served the army during ww2 you are not and will never be a nazi

you think this is funny?

>How do we deal with dehumanization of ideologies and nationalities in videogames?
You mean the pic related who "dehumanized" and systemically killed people they didn't like? You do onto them.
>Why it's okay to pretent that killing people just because they don't share the writer's worldviews is okay?
Because they made the work, and you are not the creator of the work.
You picked the wrong board to ask the question so prepare for answers you won't like. Nonetheless, see you at 400 replies.

>If you are a Nazi, Go To Francis Oklahoma
???

>Game has an abti leftist message
>FOO'EN BASED LÂÂÂDS LMOA FUKKEN LIBERALS BTFO'D XDXDXD
>Game has an anti Nazi message
>A BLOO BLOO YOU CAN'T JUST SHIT ON AN ENTIRE POLITICAL IDEOLOGY THINK OF THE PEOPLE!!!!

Fucking.
Excellent.
Irony.

Attached: 1585162058935.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

this
you lost
get over it

Attached: 1656315389151.png (225x225, 5.02K)

No user, it's okay when WEEEEEE do it, because we have magical whiteness powers that make everything we do good. When WEEEEEE do it, it's BASED, but when THEY do it, it's CRIIIIIIINGE.

there is literally nothing wrong with killing nazis
people who force medical procedures on others do NOT deserve to live

No?
Why the fuck i made the thread in the first place?

>Why it's okay to pretent that killing people just because they don't share the writer's worldviews is okay?
Happened all the time. See terrorists for example, they have their ideologies and faith. Isn't it strange that it is so acceptable to depict religious terrorists in negative light in our media?

Attached: 20220406_202555.png (1057x1057, 850.86K)

The best part about this is how the left has outed themselves as the uneducated unwise nazis they kept calling everyone else. And now even more people hate them. kekekek

>PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
I know for a fact that beyond what contrarian clout you are actively chasing and getting by using pic rel, you do not give a single shit about neither the future, the people or the children being aborted

Who do you hate?

Just accuse everyone you don't like of being a nazi. It works.

Attached: fascism.gif (900x284, 126.57K)

YWNBAW
youtube.com/watch?v=gZtCUgEXnrk

the marketplace of ideas has found that nazis are not worth keeping alive.

you lost

bot response

damn you sure showed that person you made up in your head

dont care just playin vidya

Attached: Return to Castle Wolfenstein destr.DVR.webm (800x334, 2.84M)

the kikes won ww2, that's why.

$59.99 + tax + tip

>Taking a bait thread this seriously.
Go take some air

The Communists won WWII, which is why we have this hellish modern dystopia today. Earth got the bad ending.

Attached: nike ad ugly black woman blight dystopian architecture.jpg (1536x2048, 455.29K)

Myself :(

hate itself

Attached: DIcTE1NWAAEyDMT[1].jpg (618x788, 49.17K)

RTCW is like 5$

The label or actual nazis? I agree with the former since the latter have been dead for the better part of a century already.

I hate those that hate hate of course
Those that stand against hate are unnatural and disgusting.

Attached: 1551329848425.jpg (302x225, 8.69K)

"Terrorists" were literally raised by the CIA

Why are people so obsessed with trying to keep an ideology which burns itself out by picking fights it categorically can't win alive? It's not just about hating Jews; there's plenty of antisemitic ideologies that don't act so suicidal. Nazism is untenable and self-destructive.

>Why are people so obsessed with trying to keep an ideology which burns itself out by picking fights it categorically can't win alive?
Ask the US government

We already got the bad ending with the first world war. If only Bismarck's Three Emperors Alliance had held.

Why was it okay for every Wolfenstein before the New Colossus to have Nazis as enemies? What caused Nazi's to be a protected species after The Old Blood?

calling them communists is not descriptive enough. call them what they really are, kikes.

>decide not to dump my shit into the other cubicle
>everyone else dumps their shit into my cubicle anyways
>expected to have a cubicle full of garbage and do nothing about it

It's because the actual protected species, communists, started labeling everyone they didn't like as such.

but if you hate those who hate hate, aren't you hating their hate towards hate? So in the end you're also a hater of hate.

Attached: fetchimage[1].jpg (261x216, 20.79K)

But TNC shit on Commies as well? Did you actually play the game?

reactionary election fags weren’t around back then

Still New Colossus is a terrible game with a downright embarassing story with how hard it panders to gay liberals

>if

indeed, do not listen to those "turn the other cheek" fuckers. all that will happen is that the world will continue fucking with you and you just getting constantly shat on and doing nothing about it.

Attached: 2EFA60DC-1DD5-426B-8C7C-81D071ADEC02.png (610x376, 21.75K)

It's implicit when you say communists already, if you're historically educated.

Attached: file.png (858x213, 14.43K)

Old Wolfenstein didn't have the amount of needless violence and outright hate in it

One of the "good guys" was a literal communist. Did you?

Because before that, Nazis were nazis. Evil German Soldiers that commited atrocities and lost a world war. They were the epitome of evil.

Then the retarded leftoids got ahold of it, and decided "nazi" meant anyone who didnt completely agree 100% with allowing degenerates to cut the dicks off of random children in the name of progression.

The original was a group of villains. The modern definition was coined by uneducated children and the same ones who decided to use the derogatory term "cis het" to mean normal people.