Sony Meltdown

>no exclusives
>nobody can buy it or even wants to
>biggest flop of the generation
B-But I’m supposed to be the best! I’m supposed to be king…

Attached: 1622619319783.jpg (675x900, 91.9K)

Yeah but fasted console by Yuan per 36 minutes since release in Q2 of the fiscal year!

Why do you blatantly lie? you know its not a flop yet declare it is, what do you gain from false statements?

Legitimately thinking of picking up a series x

> Nintendo Direct took a massive shit.
> Hurr DURRR I need to obsess over Sony!
We're just playing games, cunts. Sorry you don't have any. Get a PC maybe?

Doesn't no one even talk about the series x here since every game on it is also on PC?

how?

This is true but the reason I'm considering it is because of backwards compatibility with 360 and og xbox games.

I played most of new games on my Series X. I don't even touch my PC anymore desu.

I got my sister a PS5 at GameStop on Friday, what are you talking about fag?

I just want to see sony retire from gaming

I have had zero regrets with mine.
This only makes sense if you don't have a PC

I have a PC, see

Fair enough, but if that's the primary reason, maybe the Series S is more your speed? Or are there serious performance issues with backwards play on the S?

Xbox + gamepass is the comfiest experience I've ever had playing vidya
I don't have to stress about not finishing the games I don't like because I'm not (directly) paying for them

Shill

PFFFT
OHNONONONONO
AHAHAHA

Attached: 1631220380817.jpg (1125x1241, 195.2K)

>Or are there serious performance issues with backwards play on the S?
Honestly a good question, I don't know and haven't looked into it yet. Maybe an MS shill is in the thread and can tell me

The worst thing about Snoy mocking threads are the Xbot shills advertising not owning any games and being banned for saying nigger online.

I just got the Steamdeck instead. Way more flexible with where and when I can play games and it shares the same game library.

>

Attached: 1604895644328.jpg (750x399, 39.24K)

Isnt deathloop onm PC?

I love the irony when jimbo was the saying they were the ones believing on generations.

Oof
Another one bites the dust

Attached: 1618344600252.jpg (768x768, 120.79K)

Now do the list of xbox games that you can't also play on PC

but I want to play 360+xbox games too

Windows is still Microsoft, they get your money either way.