Steam Summer Sale 2022

post carts, talk about deals, help others with vidya recommendations

>What should I get?
steam250.com/ is a great resource if you're stuck on what to buy for any niche
otherwise try store.steampowered.com/recommender/

ALWAYS look up a game on PCGW: pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home especially for older titles.
even 'broken' games usually have great community fixes.

If you want potentially cheaper deals, check out isthereanydeal.com or gg.deals (filter the deals by DRM: Steam)

previous thread:

Attached: file.png (2530x362, 166.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/sales/?cc=us&category=2&displayOnly=Game&max_price=5&min_reviews=100&min_rating=70&min_discount=5&tagid=-1718,-1754,1663
steamdb.info/sales/?cc=us&category=2&displayOnly=Game&max_price=5&min_reviews=100&min_rating=70&min_discount=5&tagid=-1718,-1754,122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So user, from what you have bought, what are you playing right now?

>When you were partying, I studied the steam catalogue. When you were having premarital sex, I mastered the steam sales. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated my steam wishlist. And now that the Steam Summer Sale is here and you have the fear of missing out you have the audacity to come to me for help.

Attached: i-studied-the-blade.jpg (340x570, 80.87K)

Tried Kingsway and Project:Knight.
Refunded them both.
About to try Lego City Underground, a friend pointed out I'd need this one mod so it'd run.

What a shitty summer sale though.
Most of the good games aren't even 50% off.

Attached: 198746598764.jpg (540x540, 155.27K)

recommend me games based off of what I already have. some pointers: I am poor, I like eurojank, I like RPGs, I like FPS

Attached: 23834281972314324342.png (1554x1162, 479.97K)

Some of the good games got knocked down in price and are even lower thanks to bundle/packages.
But most of those are shit people already own so...

>cart had 6 items in it
>was going to hit the button but thought about trying the games first
>pirated them
>ended up having only 1 game in cart
thank God for piracy

Dragon's Dogma.
The best rpg ever made.

me unironically

Understand (line puzzle game, basically The Witness without the walking around), it's great
Kingdoms & Castles, a bit easy but comfy city builder

cart atm. will probably add more to it

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (641x614, 60.1K)

Hey this is Gabe Newell. If anyone gets trips I will gift them all products on Steam.

Are Castlevania and Contra collections good?

I bought 3-4 games on credit that were on sale. One of them was They Are Billions for $25. Feeling gross about spending so much for one game.

Toss out Overlord 2. It's a huge disappointment. Actually replace it with Raising Hell.
Styx is fine.
I give zero fucks over the rest of the games.

>I like RPGs and FPSes
Most stuff are a hot mess but I recommend pawing through these links:
steamdb.info/sales/?cc=us&category=2&displayOnly=Game&max_price=5&min_reviews=100&min_rating=70&min_discount=5&tagid=-1718,-1754,1663

steamdb.info/sales/?cc=us&category=2&displayOnly=Game&max_price=5&min_reviews=100&min_rating=70&min_discount=5&tagid=-1718,-1754,122
>Poor
I posted a list of free-to-play decent shit a while back. Let me go digging it out.

liked liblade and risk of rain 2, kenshi seems okay so far. also utawarerumono is the only good vn

Superhot isn't worth it unless you have VR

any advantage on buying slay the spire and ni no kuni over pirating them?
those are the only two games I may buy

thanks user

nothing comes to mind. i fucking love sts though, easily worth the price

if you get me a $5 game i can give you my leftover slay the spire code

What should I get? (pic rel, 60bucks max)
Most of the games are also half finished EA crap.
People are still playing Siege?

Attached: halp.png (760x1725, 500.04K)

Only the advantages Steam gets you, achievements, cloud saving, time tracked, high speed dl, etc.

be nice bud, buy stuff from people

Thanks for replying user. Yes that was me.
I saw that there was some disputes and scummy shit going on behind the scenes according to the reviews but didn't bother looking too much into it.
Ah well. I probably should just pirate it anyway.

>People are still playing Siege?
not a clue. ive just heard a lot about it and wanted to try it. is there something else i should get instead?

no no, I just didn't like the games
I removed them too.

Mars: War Logs is really, really bad

Buy her game, user.

Attached: 1629997340769.png (751x1063, 1.02M)

I have Slay the Spire below $5 though (third worlder btw)
What about mods and the like? One Step From Eden had a few nice ones in workshop

For coop shooter I'd say Deep Rock Galactic, maybe Gunfire Reborn.

get a fucking job

Thinking about picking up Death of the Outsider and Pyre on Steam.

Attached: summer2022.jpg (1059x831, 111.69K)

Days Gone was such a massive disappointment it's hard to recommend it especially for that price

Metroidvania by a lone japanese guy

Attached: ss_40765d6c6bbd2b8602de702e5439f0665954858e.jpg (1920x1080, 217.33K)

but it's 99 cents. seems like a decent tradeoff

i dont know what this is but she has a thousand cock stare so gunna pass

kys
Based and Spiders pilled

I personally liked it, it has a unique setting but it is full eurojank, if you already have a tolerance for them it's great just because of how unique it is.

Any game like classic RE, RE2, RE3?

caeser 3 and discples 2 are great. divine divinity is kind of just a genocide simulator, although i do like games where enemies stay down. why get theme park over openrct2 or something

Into the Breach is nothing like FTL, it's more like a puzzle game. Get Void Bastards if you want a game like FTL, if you want a game like Into the Breach but good, get Kaiju Wars.

i like the idea of the sort of tactical element of r6, though. it seems alive enough, i think ill just go for it. worst case, i waste five quid

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (760x153, 31.12K)

How dare you claim Overlord 2 sucks. I'm looking forward to it considering I'm 90% of the way through Overlord 1.

ive never played FTL, ive just head of ITB as a good puzzle/strategy game

lol damn even if it was priced higher you probably can't gift to me
i hate trading