Why don't women like FF16?

>What the fuck is this appallingly terrible DMC gameplay everything looks LiKe So EpIC that it just looks like a shit 12
>I was more turned off by the story. The trailer just showed a bunch of pretentious rambling and no indication of what the story or characters will be like.
>Fighting looks like it might be fun, script looks really bad, like 13. Idk why the recent games keep going on about 'fighting fate' like that means anything. Seems like one dev is obsessed with it as a theme.
>Every single thing in it reminded me of something I've seen in another game. It has the vibe of being put together from a bunch of recycled ideas and characters.

ovarit.com/o/Games/100786/ff16-looks-like-shit

>Very sick of the medieval/Western fantasy setting and elements, and the battle system looks nothing like a FF game. It doesn't even look like you have any party members. The worlds of the FF games used to interest me because they were actually creative and inspired and different. If I have to listen to one more British accent while people gallop around a copy of medieval Europe in ANY video game, I'm going to lose it. There's so much more to the fantasy genre than ripping off LOTR and at the very least FF used to be great with that. Now I'm disappointed. Also, I miss female party members.

Attached: 1652184309022.jpg (1400x1400, 274.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lipstickalley.com/threads/final-fantasy-16-looks-bad.4917951/
youtu.be/TXPC2HXjrYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lipstickalley.com/threads/final-fantasy-16-looks-bad.4917951/

You will never be a woman, Barry.

I would be far more worried if they liked it.

It's over, Yoshi-P sisters.

None of these are women, but they are all correct.

>women hate XVI
so it'll be 10/10 GOTYAY

>Barry shitposts FFXVI on obscure feminist forums and brings it to Any Forums
The absolute state of this Australian tranny faggot.

Seek help barry, seriously

I'm sold on this game already.

>Caring what women think when some of them will end up streaming it for months with their VR Avatars
>'Lipstickalley'

How desperate are you for someone to give you pat on the shoulder or bro fist for shiting on FF16 that you go around to random forums hoping to find someone else who doesn't like it?

This is some advanced autism barry, wonder what the hell you're going to do when more and more people are liking it closer to launch.

>ausfag shitposting at 3am

I guess autism never sleeps.

Linking to random feminist forum nobody has heard of just to validate your opinion
We're reaching levels of autism we haven't seen before lads.

>Pretentious
A word used by stupid people who don't want to admit they are stupid, so throw around a word they have no understanding of, thinking it's a good way to bring down people with half a brain.
>HURR DURR YOU DON'T THINK MARVEL MOVIES ARE THE PINNACLE OF CINEMA? GO BACK TO WATCHING YOUR PRETENTIOUS HIGH ART INDIE FILMS LIKE "TOP GUN"

youtu.be/TXPC2HXjrYU

>getting BTFO in that you make this

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF BARRY

>meanwhile only women and troons like FFXV

Attached: 1627921029056.png (1550x931, 1.39M)

unironically based and correct

Any Forums is just being tags because this is from a feminist forum, but similar posts have been made here, too

Barry has a reverse Midas touch. Anything he shits on turns out great and everything he loves turns out to be shit.

Thanks for the free advertising, schizo.

>Any Forums is just being tags

stop shaking while you phone post reply to yourself