How is the current MTG Arena Online meta?

How is the current MTG Arena Online meta?

Attached: a6a707b5a49d0a3257063ad2e6a9c927.png (744x1039, 963.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/first-look-pride-across-multiverse-2022-05-02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate gay people

arena is shit
play vintage cube on mtgo instead

Why is everyone freaking out about Commander Legends 2? I just see so much seething over it

Attached: 1639973858007.png (770x527, 490.11K)

The set is donkey balls, but it includes leaks for the next set which is insanely good looking.
So it's a mediocre set with a lottery ticket chance of getting real value.

Arena is shit now. Paper or mtgo all the way

Agreed.

Would've been a fine set if they didn't call it Commander Legends.

As such people expected it to be like the first Commander Legends with high value reprints. Instead the few chase cards in the set are impossible to pull because of the weird way rares/legends are distributed in the packs, all for a marked up price compared to regular booster product.

Even at the current discounts you can buy a booster box for like $80 and easily end up with $10 worth of rares. There's basically no reason not to buy singles instead of sealed.

What a shame. I see a lot of the cards in that set and I really like the etched foil look and the cool parchment black ink drawing look to some of the cards. Plus it's Baulders gates, I guess they just had to scam people who never were into magic to begin with.

Attached: 1617053939157.png (568x568, 748.16K)

thats not real

Because commander is for faggots and even bigger losers. I won't elaborate

explorer is the only format worth playing except that i'm trying to get my dredge list online and it fucking sucks

I used to tolerate them but yeah. They're obnoxious degenerate freaks who need to make their sex life be 98% of their whole life.

I disagree.

commander is for trannies though, i think faggots play modern

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/first-look-pride-across-multiverse-2022-05-02

It is real user, and it's overpriced as hell.

Attached: 1614125264083.gif (320x320, 8.67K)

I love my werewolf commander deck!

Its real but not in competive formats, theres lots of these meme sets with meme cards that are not actually used but soys collect the,.

what the fuck is nothing sacred anymore? what's next? 40k?

You're objectively wrong. Gays are evil.

GW head office in Nottingham has always been retarded; you know this.

So even if you don't care for the actual resell value, would it still be worth it for just playing with the cards alone or are the cards just completely weak sauce?

Attached: 1581293518153.jpg (340x255, 15.41K)

>He doesn’t know

On a secondary note, this shit is disgusting. It’s a game for kids sold at toy stores for fucks sake. Can you imagine your son showing you this shit he picked up? Kek