Untitled

Attached: roms.png (680x635, 80.26K)

>linking rom sites so they get shut down

You can filter dot threads with the following filter:
/^\.+$/

yeah, super mario 3d all star sucks

People who emulate alway go on and on about how they emulate because a legal opction is not available for them and how they would totally support the game if there was a way to do it. Are you telling me that you dont actually give a shit and only want stuff for free?

why are there bots allowed on Any Forums?? I thought captcha was supposed to filter them?

are you really a bot sir

>Are you telling me that you dont actually give a shit and only want stuff for free?
yeah

>dot
>bot
>bot

>paying for roms
ultimate cuckery, I'd understand collecting carts and shit like that but paying for a fucking rom you can download for free from the internet is something I don't get

>everyone on the internet is the same person

sadly

Attached: 1636372817430.png (1218x1046, 522.33K)

why do you find it so hard to believe multiple unrelated people might do the same actions for different reasons?

are you not really a bot sir

If i have to own a current gen console to play a prior gen console game then I am pirating it. Plain and simple.

Attached: 1656276710282.jpg (1024x574, 106.82K)

holy shit is that real? Are those real people? Wtf

Uh yeah.
The difference between the free version that's been available for the past 20 years and the new $30 ROM collection is that the latter has more input lag and achievements.

Not worth it for me, not like I need to travel to virus infested torrent sites for these downloads, they are just on Google Drives

>sucking the dick of corporations this bad
Why are tendies like this? Mental illness?

Attached: 11219482754.jpg (640x350, 67.36K)

Well, it wouldn't be bad if Kotaku was shut down, but a game being emulable isn't neccesarily piracy, people are so dumb, goddamn.

Well, glad to see you guys embracing your freeloader side, I hope you fags never speak about "video game preservation" ever again.

Unfortunately it's all console players, and a good chunk of NA/EU PC players. Corporations are embedded into the public school system from the first grade now.

Any Forums is literally full of these fanboy faggots. They said the exact same thing unironically when it was revealed that Dread, like every other Switch game, plays better for free than on PC. You watch these pathetic cunts crawl out of the wood work now. They're the same ones celebrating paying for a 720p 30fps version of Nier Automata five years after release. Fucking pathetic.

>Daddy daddy waaahhhh wahhh

i support the tendies in this simply because kucktaku deserves to burn

Tendie cope.

>spoonfeeding
I'm on the NPC's side here, piracy evangelists are faggots who don't know how to gatekeep.