Chinese Puritan with Scottish accent in 1690's America

Guess the game

Attached: IMG_20220628_172437.jpg (4032x3024, 566.45K)

>photo of a screen
>Play Station
>attention whoring
Snoy alright

what game is it?

Little Hope.
Stop being a schizo, user.

Little Hope.
Keep playing and you'll (probably) realize something.

if this is the game i think it is then this is explained in the ending where i think the main character has a head injury and is viewing the people he was in a crash with as these settlers

If I remember right, though it's been a while;
It's literally all in his head as he tries to 'justify' a freak house fire from years ago that killed his family and left him brain damaged, and it's all brought up again in his mind when he has revisit his hometown after a bus crash. The 'settler moments' are him piecing together a false narrative that some abused girl put a curse on the house and that he can 'fix' things.

Why did he imagine a random Chinese guy 400 years ago? Was it just the producers checking boxes? No way there were Asians in America at that time. Then again, I am retarded so it's possible but definitely no way one was the mayor of a town.

should i play it
t. xdrone

He has literal brain damage.

No. Little Hope actually sucks. The first part of the 'trilogy' is okay at best.
House of Ashes is actually somehow good.

> um this brain damaged hallucination is not historically accurate and unrealistic

Oh that's what everyone says.

From the prologue. If you're not retarded then the sight of this guy as a judge in 1692 is the first clue that something is amiss.

Attached: judge.png (1701x715, 674.25K)

I played the man of Medan and the quarry, which I think is the same devs but not part of their "anthology", are the others worth trying? Quarry was pretty ok but Medan was kinda poopoo desu

I just admitted to being retarded, are you really surprised that I didn't catch that, nigga?

Why are they like this, anons?

Attached: 1616269255809.webm (498x280, 2.4M)

>1690s
>America

>game

Attached: 1654239053024.jpg (680x364, 29.4K)

Please try to be smarter

this is literally genocide

Yes I can read, the "if you're not retarded" was meant to the other people reading my post who are not retarded. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but then again you are retarded.

>Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
Yes

you joke but some retards actually think like this

yeah black people on tv is quite literally murdering white people

Thanks for understanding chum

The Quarry is the same devs but isn't part of the 'trilogy' (which itself is only loosely connected to one another).
Overall I'd say Until Dawn > House of Ashes >>> Man of Medan >>>>> Little Hope.
Can't say much about the Quarry, don't know much about it.

>joke

Attached: 40e.jpg (622x374, 14.45K)

Changing white historical figures into blacks is an action that has the aim or effect of depriving whites of their integrity as distinct peoples, cultural values and ethnic identity .
Ethnocide is not only going around killing people.

Attached: Anne Boleyn.jpg (1000x750, 172.52K)