Digital version is in TWO parts

>digital version is in TWO parts
>people are ACTUALLY excited for this kikery

Attached: FWWe27BWQAI_qOm.jpg (720x1168, 96.79K)

Do you also freak out when you make your daily trip down the soda ailse and see the single bottles next to the multipacks?

They did the same for Megaman classic and Megaman X, this is nothing new, user

Attached: Aisha ClanClan.jpg (1280x960, 298.42K)

Could be in 6 parts, would still get it.

Could be cheaper for people that don't care about them all? Do you just want to start outrage?

So you could try out the first half before purchasing the second half
Easy

why would you buy this anyway?
you can emulate it with superior shaders and mods already.

Explain the exact reason you are upset about this.

You could download every single Battle Network game in 30 seconds for free right now.

It's just that games have 2 versions like pokemon. Maybe they're giving half for cheaper price for marketing purpose

we're talking about megabytes, not fluid ounces you drooling fucking retard

We’re all reddy for Meddy.

Attached: 545FC369-1976-4EE5-828B-F238E4546E43.jpg (2704x4403, 2.8M)

You can get the entire GBA library of games in a single download.

So why do you complain when you can just download it?

>dude just be okay with Capcom being extremely greedy and forcing you to buy two different sets of GBA roms

I bet you were okay with their on disc DLC for SF4 too. Kill yourself you retarded consumerist piece of shit.

americano?

>first part has bn 3
>second part has bn 6
Those fuckers know exactly what they're doing, you have to get both 'volumes' to get the best games or just pirate it lol

On disc dlc at least saved me time not to download. Because downloading dlc is much better lmao.

Did you sperg out about the X Legacy Collection too? It doesn't matter either way, if the collection removes all multiplayer content, then it's worthless.

They better have a triple-speed toggle and a no-encounter toggle too. I got kids man...

Attached: 1655077062622.jpg (1645x818, 188.25K)

Ive fucking had with re-releasing old games and not even putting the better games in them. That fucking Capcom Fighter Collection pissed me off the most...Why would you not include Street Fighter 3 or Marvel vs Capcom 1&2 it just doesn't make any sense