Bought a bunch of games

>Bought a bunch of games
>Still have nothing to play

Attached: 1d2.jpg (600x321, 22.02K)

>bought
lmao

Attached: 1656433454315.jpg (868x751, 231.51K)

>bought Nier Automata all dlc and coomer costume edition on April
>Haven't played it yet.

>pirated a bunch of games
>still have nothing to play

Attached: rare_ai_generated_pepe.png (288x288, 136.3K)

>buy 80% off on >(((stean))) sale for $5
>its $0.89 on key sites

Attached: 1628402215953.jpg (1080x1107, 233.92K)

>bought a bunch of game
>don't have the time to play them all
Getting old and not having free time sucks.

Attached: too many games so little time.jpg (1020x528, 129.63K)

Why are pirates the vegans of gaming?
>Oh is that the word 'bought'? I need to let everyone that I personally do not buy games, even though this fact has no relevancy to the topic at hand.

t. buyfag

This but about paypigs

Case in point, again absolutely no relevance to the post being replied to, just
>hurrr you are in the opposite and therefore are wrong because I am always right and the opposite of right is wrong

Not really, but have fun living in whatever fantasy world you've created in your mind.

>"Not really, but have fun living in whatever fantasy world you've created in your mind"
>while pirates rent free in his head
lmao

Wow, you really proved me wrong there. Your totally original 'rent free' """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""joke"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" sure showed me that 'le paypigs' come into threads about pirating and start shitting their pants over the fact that they do the opposite. Oh wait, no you didn't do that at all, you just tried very poorly to deflect.

thats why you need gamepass frog.

>backlog nigga
maybe you just don't like video games. maybe this hobby is not for you

when does this happen? maybe if it's some niche series but other than that the number of times I see it is miniscule compared to pirates letting everyone know they don't buy games

lol fuming so hard you can't even write a proper post

>pirate nigga
when was the last time you actually played any of those games
do you even cherrish what you posess
maybe vidya is not for you

So true, I buy games but some people need to tell you how virtuous they are by not pirating

The fact that you can only reply in buzzwords and still can't refute a single thing I say, while blaming your lack of intellect on me says a lot. Bye, kid, don't give up your free ride with your parents because you'll never survive otherwise.

kek cry more bitch

Many such cases.

Your shitty meme will never catch on

Are you doing this on purpose?
Starting retarded arguments and trying detail threads?
Like if somebody made a thread saying they bought a switch and another said why did you buy a switch, would you consider it not be related and go all out like this?
Cause that's the same as this.

I love when this guy posts in threads, his "le arguing" and pseud posts are pure schizocore