Post "literally what the fuck were they thinking" games

Post "literally what the fuck were they thinking" games

Attached: file.png (800x1129, 1.37M)

"What if we had Ratchet go hardcore?
It was a fine game honestly. Sure as fuck beats the reboot.

You start OP

>"What if we had Ratchet go hardcore?
The mids 2000s were a mistake

I agree, but also it could've been worse.

it was jarring coming from up your arsenal and going commando

Deadlock was only vaguely edgier than the previous games. It's just as satirical as the other PS2 games, just environments are a little more grim.

far better game than up your arsenal.

>we're at the point where there are unironical deadlocked apologists on Any Forums right now

I just beat UYA and liked it, what was I supposed to hate about it? the last level/boss was kind of ass but thats a staple in the series

This game went hard as fuck to be quite honest with you senpai. I think the game you meant to post was literally anything after the 1 to 3 Plus KINOLOCKED / KINOATOR quadrilogy.

I love it when cutesy characters/franchises are turned hardcore and im tired of pretending that i dont

Attached: evil coco.jpg (512x512, 50.4K)

Nothing, it's a fine game but you can see were it was pasted together at the last second eg. planets where you just do multiplayer maps against waves of enemies instead of like 1 were the whole game is big open maps. Makes it hard to play through more than once or twice.

Hate? Its story is just lackluster and many of the levels are missing the branching paths the first two had, or are blatantly refitted multiplayer levels. It's not bad, just disappointing and doesn't live up to what earlier games did. Deadlocked does this too but it drops the pretense and refines the experience to be far better than what UYA offered.

>hating based gladiator
let me guess, you also like the remake.

Attached: 1642598074255.gif (448x252, 3.45M)

>what if x were a tranny nigger faggot
much better than games today retard.

I never said they weren't and you will never be a woman

You had it, literally the best 2d zelda in existence and its not even close... why would you try to go 3D right after that instead of waiting a bit and make another 2d zelda.. just why... Alundra 2 isnt even as bad as people say but my god... just why

Attached: Alundra_2.jpg (316x316, 19.96K)

It was a good game though? It's not like this is the last ratchet that was ever made or anything. It probably has the best pre-PS3 era ratchet combat

nice try. even though you cut it off, your hate boner for games you missed out on is telling.

they were thinking they'd make a good game, and they succeeded

>co-op arena battles: the game
They were making one of the better R&C titles.

>Dude what if everything was an empty bland arena, people love that shit in R&C 3
>Also let's remove Clank, it's not like you'll need him for the non existing platforming and exploration
It's a shit game that's only salvaged by the story and usual gameplay
Of course since it's also the only good split screen ratchet I have to give it a pass

Shit start OP. Deadlocked was a great game and I wish they'd do more with that style of gameplay.