Isn't it funny that what is considered to be the best diablolike is not even a good game?

isn't it funny that what is considered to be the best diablolike is not even a good game?

Attached: poe.jpg (1924x1704, 639.77K)

It was the best.
But they managed to fuck up their own game so bad that it's shit now. Build variety is irredeemable, ALL builds feel like shit, including meta stuff, prior to at least moderate investment, and PoE2 is basically never ever after all these delays that are likely going to be followed with more delays.
>Our team was not heavily impacted by having to work from home
>Delay PoE2 several years anyway

>map sucks
>graphics/art direction lame
>enemies boring
>skills stupid
>animations atrocious
>level design horrible

But hey, at least you can make numbers go big!

filtered

I didn't play PoE but PoE 2 caught my interest and I want to play it when it comes out with my friend instead of Diablo 4. The game looks pretty good mechanically.

>is not even a good game
Care to elaborate why?

I've some bad news for you, user.
Namely, PoE2 is the 4.0 update for PoE, not a separate game.

I know but I thought it would be like an expansion, you do the new content with completely revamped classes, combat system etc., and you can also go back and do the old content. For all practical purposes a new game, even if it's technically still just an upgrade of the original. Am I wrong?

Okay, as long as you know that, it's fine.
I'm sure if and when PoE2 finally comes out, the game will be in a pretty good state for 3-6 months.
The "old" content will also utilize the new Gem system, so you'll have 2 full campaigns worth of content to try out alongside a total of 38 sub-classes to potentially try and of course the unified endgame mapping system.

the blizzard drone out in the wild

okay retard

PoE2 will not fix all the things they fucked up and keep fucking up after 3.13 ritual.

I don't plan to play it hardcore, just want to play it with a friend and duo the content together. I hope it's better than Diablo 2 which was either your summons kill everything or you have to spam potions to tank dmg and rebind (drag with mouse) new potions from the menu all the time. It made me quit the game in act 2.

I wish complaining about games on here required you to have actually played the game

I like PoE but after synthesis the game died for me. Nothing has ever felt as smooth as prime Worb and the bossing molten strike build
Now I'm just over it. Game unironically needs more waifus and less bex, that thing is hideous

Also true, but the new gem system will likely bandaid everything for a League or 2 until they nerf that too.

Oh where the time has gone.

Attached: 1519006778591.png (800x747, 164.05K)

It was shit, but damn does the modern thread make it look good.

If by diablolike you mean boiling down the experience to grinding, acquiring shit and trading then yes, it is the best diablolike.

How sad that so much potential was wasted because niGGGers only care about ADHD faggots who want zoom across maps at 300% movespeed
I hate GGG so fucking much, every league same shit happens:
>trash league with non-rewarding gimmick is released
>shit is unplayable because of bugs AND poorly designed gimmick
>faggot devs: We are sorry, we will fix everything soon tehe :) buy MTX ok
>community chokes on Chris dick and throws reddit gold at GGG
>enjoy your bloated mess of 10 different mechanics, dont forget a spreadsheet if you want to turn profit
>2 months later gimmick is still shit but bugs are mostly fixed
>dev saying that shit wont happen ever again
>repeat
Not even talking about graphical vomit, lack of QoL, trash MTX, ZOOM ZOOM meta, awfull trading, overall bloat and muh player retention bullshit

It was a simpler time.

Attached: 1527873996429.jpg (500x2833, 494.75K)

There really aren't that many diablolikes,recent ones especially
PoE and D3,the two biggest exponents of the genre,are both around 10 years old

In truth, I think the only good notable posters were Art user and Skullposter.

dont't mind me, just being the superior game

Attached: 5278516.jpg (900x1265, 615.52K)