It's DNF Duel release day, how are you finding it so far? Hiccups or a smooth experience?

It's DNF Duel release day, how are you finding it so far? Hiccups or a smooth experience?

Attached: 1653669000376.jpg (2480x4000, 3.63M)

Is this Striker combo good for mix up and removing white health?
j.S -> 2B -> 2S -> j.B -> j.MS

dead game, even less hype around it than granblue lol

Played some matches, came back and got that trial done in about 15 minutes. I appreciate the advice and now my hands hurt like a bitch. The the combo trials had a input history it would help to see what I actually need to do for some of this stuff like holding forward. Also would like a slowdown feature like there is in UNI/Melty, helps to start out slow and slowly get faster until you get it.

Attached: sample_83b30a6e915adaec9025094e11b0aac6.jpg (850x646, 132.63K)

>Hear there's a character called Dtagon Knight
>Oh man I bet they're super cool
>it's coombait.
Damn it.
Is she atleast fun? I tend to play really simple characters.

>Niche game in an already niche genre
Dead in a week. Nobody cares about this game. Move on.

>play game
>fight against one of the girls
>start to get distracted and flustered because they’re too fucking cute to focus
How do I cope with this

She has a small dragon pet that does stuff. She seems pretty good in general and has some cool stuff so yeah

>Dragon Knight
>coombait
There's more coombait for husbandofags in the game than waifufags. Probably why FSlayer was excluded along with possible DLC.

>have at least 1 friend interested in fighting games
>game is not dead for me
do people here really buy fighting games to play online lol?

I regret buying it
Its a game that only combo freaks that can memorize touch of death combos can enjoy, if you try to take a more casual aproach the game is a slug

>no ingame vsync that works
>resolution does nothing
>no button prompts for gamepad
i can fix the first two myself, but thing is shouldnt fucking have to. dont even feel bad for pirating

Play as a cute girl and build immunity that way

Really torn on the game right now. the lack of normal anime mobility really makes this game feel really off to me, it feels like it should naturally have an airdash and a doublejump with how the game feels and looks (maybe this issue is exasperated since ive been playing swift) but not having it kills the game feel for me. i really wanted something to rip me away from +R but right now the game isnt for me. sucks since I love dnf and swift and he got in.

How do you guys not get controller prompts? I'm annoyed I have to deal with xbox prompts with my playstation controller on pc

>Niche game
Only in the west.

Probably should just stick to non-anime stuff cause even the less combo centric games like GBVS is still combo heavy compared to everything else

what the fuck does DNF stand for? Deez Nutz Frontier?

2255 0000
Cool kids lobby

Attached: 1656325426732.png (1204x1101, 688.16K)

>When F Striker is hotter than all her other variations

You should expand your horizons. This game is like a stepping stone between airdashers and traditional 2D

Dungeon and Fight
The game's name in Korea where it originated.

I just wanna play a cool dragon dude, man.

Atleast she's really cute.

Dungeon n' Fighter I think. Renamed to Dungeon Fighter Online in the west

it just feels like an airdasher with the airdashing ripped out, not an inbetween.

Wait for the Bakal DLC

Attached: Bakal_Full_Body.jpg (2500x3070, 2.13M)

I've looked her up and apparently one of her alternatives is Elven Knight. I hope another cute elf is added in DLC

I dont understand how this game works. I probability need someone to curbstomp me to get an idea
How are the lobbies?

>Ran Priest in DFO back when Nexon still ran the game
>mfw Crusader
I'm so glad my god-powered blunt force trauma is here.

Attached: 20210601_170344.jpg (697x650, 90.87K)

DNFD.Build 8923932.OnlineFix

www100 DOT zippyshare DOT com SLASH v SLASH Zdg5siek SLASH file DOT html
anonfiles DOT com SLASH vbi7f0t0y5 SLASH DNFD DOT Build_8923932 DOT OnlineFix_7z

Open app_ownership.url to register the ID first, don't need to install Cube Racer, just cancel it immediately, you don't even need to start the download or anything, open the game using DNFDUEL-Win64-Shipping.exe

Connecting to the online service takes around 30 seconds right now, probably because their servers are congested, both rank and player matches work, just like Granblue.

SEE YA IN ROOM PIRATE CHADS

this game will be dead in a week.
>modern arcsys

>no button prompts for gamepad
if you pirated there is a fix for that. games nowadays use direct input from steam so thats why you need fucking fixes for that shit.

Region? skill level?

>already dead in latam due to pricing
it never stood a chance

EU/WC(unless the other user says otherwise) Average and a bit less average respectively

you mean only anywhere that isnt korea

People are in matchmaking instead of lobbies mostly I think

I might buy it tomorrow, how is crusader and inquisitor, might play striker

Did you mean EC
WC/EU sounds dreadful

Crusader seems really powerful, striker has some degenerate offense but short range

You play Inquisitor for the wheel basically

But what about playing with your Any Forumsros

It plays just fine idk we have 171 ping

Oh in that case there's one up right now, check the thread.

Nah, WC. I don't know about the other user but it's been performing fine for me.

Attached: 1634210052484.gif (215x193, 122.11K)