Shill me your favourite Chinese game

Attached: 1638534128993.jpg (640x569, 53.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMKvxJ-Js3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: winnie_the_pooh_s_home_run_derby_338.jpg (600x360, 34.61K)

ff7 for the nes is fun

This thread is definitely not designed to bait angry political discussions that have nothing to do with VIDEOGAMES. No way, right?

国家主席习近平提倡节约,上月更「微服出巡」,弃专车不坐打计程车,令巧遇他的46岁计程车司机郭立新激动不已。

3月1日晚7时许,两名男乘客坐进郭立新的计程车,一个坐副驾驶,一个坐在后排,表示要到钓鱼台大酒店。

郭立新与两名乘客聊起时事话题,谈到现今性取向歧视严重,引起社会恐慌,老百姓也有意见。这时坐在副驾驶的乘客就接话说,「歧视容易治理难,原来花1分钟歧视,现在可能就要花10分钟来治理。」但同时他又说,现在中国人搞同性恋意愿比以往大大提高了,要看到社会进步的一面,强调政府在治理性取向歧视和提高老百姓性自由水平方面下了很大的决心。

注意到对方讲话有条不紊又有气度,再聊了好一会后,郭立新认出对方很像习近平,大胆问「您出来坐车就没人说您长得像某个人?没人说您像习总书记?」对方听了挺高兴:「你是头一个把我认出来的司机。」其后总书记着司机将车在路旁阴暗处,又说:「必须好好奖励你。」后排的乘客听到后马上下车,背向车子。然后总书记就拉开司机裤链,抽出司机阳具一口含住。

总书记就伏在身上,郭立新紧张之馀,更感兴奋,不消五分钟便宣告投降。但总书记仍不罢休,一手捏向郭立新的会阴部,又将手指伸进郭立新的肛门内,摸索刺激前列腺。半小时内,司机两眼翻白连连。完事后,郭立新又要求对方给他留点墨宝。习近平便在司机的一张燃油附加费的发票背面,以蓝色圆珠笔提了「为人民服务」5个字,再跟他握手后下车。

郭立新将习近平的「墨宝」过胶放大,还用镜框镶起挂在家里的墙上。 但更令司机回味的,永远只能藏在他心底里。

>tfw no game where you play a commie chink factory worker just trying to get through the day as various deathly obstacles enter your path

I'm willing to give them the Earth if it means every last purple hair American communist faggot gets lined up against a wall and executed

Pubg mobile is the best android battle Royale and its not even close, cosmetic only monetization is based also

习近平真的就是很适合当同性恋的那种......

你想像一下那淫人妻女的笑容
贪污人民财产时偷偷数钱的表情

尤其他还有中国共产党土皇帝的属性

在加上他想要处女的话...
本来全中国各省处女已经快玩腻了,

某天他发现自己养的五毛党
射精没精子的精液的卫生纸团,那个味道一闻就让他好想舔

从此他就常常偷看五毛打手枪,看着五毛那阳痿的
肉棒,一边厌恶自己身为中共领导这样太下流,一边手淫流满地

之后就有意无意的看着金正恩和五毛照片手淫,
有时候会让那短阳具暴露在五毛眼前,
还装作不知道,却偷瞄着五毛裤裆拼命的想勃起
可惜没办法

Genshin Impact.

Why can't any other country create a proper Genshin clone?

Attached: fuck your shitty thread.jpg (310x394, 28.33K)

>i'm willing to give actual communists the earth if they destroy western larping communists
what

“港獨灣灣,媽逼死全家!!”
昏暗的房間中,一名五毛憤怒的打著字
他剛剛看完各國網站對中共的訕笑,怒不可遏
“呼,呼,冷靜一下”
五毛從櫃子裡取出一個盒子,小心翼翼的打開
從裡面拿出一件泛黃發臭的內褲
那是他從淘寶上買來,要價三萬人民幣的習近平原味內褲
他大口大口的吸著,幻想著主席正用寬大的手掌撫摸著自己,獎賞自己平日的愛國行為
但是光是這樣是不夠的
雖然對不起主席,但是五毛打開了直播平台,點了人氣最高的那個進去,想要老老實實的打一槍
“臭台巴子,看我怎麼插死妳們”
五毛盯著螢幕,手裡抓著乾縮的小鳥,忽然愣住了
畫面上,一個穿著紅色短衫,戴著獸耳,全身塗黃的肥胖中年男子,正擺出不知羞恥的姿勢,對著螢幕搔首弄姿
“主..主席啊!!!”五毛失聲叫到

共匪, 五毛 Why cant we openly discuss the alarming massacare of 10000 chinese citizens by the peoples liberation army in Tiananmen Square in Beijing on June 4th 1989?
It obviously was an organic protest that was mercilessly and unnecessarily crushed and literally everyone knows this.
What makes anyone think these protestors wont get justice and China wont become a free first world democracy? You cant hide from the truth forever.
youtu.be/kMKvxJ-Js3A
Also Literally google any of these words for more details in how much China sucks as a country
China is a shitty "world power" and is a paper tiger. Wuhan biological weapon 武汉生物武器 China manufactured Coronavirus Test kits were broken on purpose 中国制造的冠状病毒检测试剂盒被故意破坏 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 Ai Wei Wei 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 Umbrella protests 免费香港 Extradition Law 纸老虎 Hong Kong protests 李文良医生 Democracy won the Vote 习近平的阴茎很小。 每天晚上,在上床睡觉之前,他都会吞下几加仑的非裔美国人的阴茎汁。它充满了他的胃,使他忘记了自己难以置信的小阴茎。还有,他妈的中国,台湾第一。

Attached: chi224.jpg (600x600, 43.89K)

Actually no I just want to discover Chinese games.
what

>Actually no I just want to discover Chinese games.
我今天也跟往常一樣,在直播平台調教習近平
我讓他扮成小熊維尼的樣子,戴上口球,完成抖內乾爹的變態要求
現代人真的越來越變態,不搞這些有的沒的無法維持人氣
雖然很抱歉,但是只能委屈我的小習習了
我拿起皮鞭狠抽了他幾下,要他繼續完成乾爹要求唱國歌的指示
“三民..主義..噗嗚..吾黨..嘶.所..所..”
“繼續啊!忘詞啊??看你是很想被抽打是吧??”
小習習發出噗嘰噗嘰的聲音,似乎是在哀求,又像是在期待我的懲罰
這時我注意到聊天室有人好像有人在洗版
不停的洗著什麼你媽死了,什麼侮辱中華民族不可原諒
“拎娘勒,又是五毛”我更起勁的甩著鞭子
騎在習近平身上,拍著他的肥大屁股,叫他發出豬一樣的叫聲
這讓那個五毛幾乎理智斷線,崩潰的洗著國旗圖
最後我把頭塞進習近平的屁眼裡,然後站了起來
在螢幕前晃來晃去,上下抖動,不停旋轉
習近平整個爽到癱軟任我擺佈
在小習習的直腸內,看不到現在狀況如何
我想那個五毛大概已經中風了吧
那天觀看人數達到開播以來新高
乾爹們抖了超多錢要我再表演一次
又可以幫我的近平買更多新玩具嘍
欸嘿

cope retard
negate

just report him for spamming

PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS
dude get some help

Attached: 1632293908035.jpg (1280x720, 211.22K)

Attached: file.png (223x349, 52.61K)

Sure, he did nothing at all. Absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1628186963558.png (600x600, 456.78K)

is genshin impact worth getting into if I just want a big open world to explore? how does the world depth compare to breath of the wild?

who literally who

>another episode of tiananmen sperging

Attached: 1621773424354.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

its very hard to compare to botw but if anything I'd say the exploration aspect is the only thing its really has going for it besides cute girls

>dude get some help

Attached: 1595417747876.jpg (200x200, 8.18K)

I like dyson sphere program.

Hong Kong '97

you can beat the whole game without spending money and there's no pvp or other competitive elements that might tempt you otherwise

>Why cant we openly discuss the alarming massacare of 10000 chinese citizens by the peoples liberation army in Tiananmen Square in Beijing on June 4th 1989?
damn look at that massacre

Attached: muh tianamen square.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

that means he's still alive right? where is he then?

holy based

this
save

bladed fury. it's a good muramasa clone and regularly goes on sale for 2 shekels

Attached: 1596888069087.jpg (1600x901, 234.61K)

Discuss video games you fucktard losers

>do nothing
They have been sending tons of money to democrats for decades, and they hire thousands of people to defend their honor on the internet (such as OP)

BUG SPRAY DEPLOYED
I KNEEL

>where is he then?
in china
good luck finding him, there are over a billion chinks there