Outlives Elden Ring

>outlives Elden Ring
What went right?

Attached: nioh 2 box art.jpg (800x800, 80.64K)

having depth

late game content and a real endgame loop

This is the only place where i see the nioh series being talked about, irl i know a lot of people that don't even play games that are still interested in Elden Ring.
Peak clown world, normalfags will never understand the true kino that is Nioh and Nioh 2

elden ring is more relevant today than nioh 2 was at launch
never hear about this game anywhere but here

tranny moment

says something about the quality of a game desu. We live in a society and all

i'm jelly of normalfags
playing this shit franchise for free wasn't worth the time i wasted

normies don't talk about good games whats your point?

Is this game worth buying? Give it to me straight, no memes and no bullshit, if you are wrong there will be consequences.

It is Demon's Souls with significantly better gameplay and build variety but worse atmosphere and lore. If that sounds like your cup of tea then play it.

Attached: nioh 2 gameplay.webm (500x280, 2.82M)

>go back after playing ER
>enemies outplay me hard

Why demons souls rather than a newer souls game?

because its mission-based, no interconnected world like Dark Souls or anything.

Wish I could fully enjoy this game by being allowed to go autismo with builds, especially elemental ones. I'm trying to become fire punch, and many enemies straight up can't be set on fire; same with any other elements that are not purity/corruption. Maybe I'll try to mix in thunder with water and do something storm-related.

I’ve never seen this game discussed on this board outside of the context of FS games.
Kinda seems like the playerbase is insecure or something. :/

>attack, attack, attack, boss stunned, attack, attack, attack
Button masher shit.

yeah reddit ring was woke

Attached: 16551166909671.png (1902x615, 1.08M)

it's fun to play. they somehow forgot that part in elden ring

>worse atmosphere and lore
Wrong.

He is setting you up for failure. Don't go in expecting to play it like any of those games. You are going to want to engage with every single combat mechanic the game has. Change your stances and ki pulse/flux. Use burst counters and put like 20-30 points in both magic and dex for talismans, ninjutsu etc. Blocking is better than dodging most of the time. Most of all though just be aggressive. Learn the muscle memory for flux so you can constantly have ki (stamina). If you just play it like a souls game you are going to be bored as fuck.

While you're not entirely wrong, there are some perfectly executed parries in there, as well as ki management and weapon swapping. It may look like "just button mashing" to someone who never played it, but the enemy in that webm (Fuki) is troublesome even for a seasoned player, and a newcomer would struggle to do the same motions against him without biting dirt (and he's a regular mob, that could easily pass as miniboss, same for many other DLC mobs).

Less bloat, more sauce.

holy shit what the fuck makes you people think that using underleveled weapons against high level enemies makes this game look good
no one cares how much skill it took to pull this off when it's so fucking boring to watch