Cope Thread

We lost sonybros...Any Forums is full of slander toward us...

Attached: sony_playstation_logo_blue.png (1705x956, 702.51K)

>PS5
>PC
>Switch

I didn't lose a goddamn thing, I keep winning on all fronts

Attached: 1638561059492.png (540x361, 261.69K)

libel. slander is spoken

Don't worry bluebro, maybe next time you'll be able to beat the chadbox. Seventh year's the charm, as they say.

paystation? More like gaystation because snoys are literal faggots.

Attached: 1600353642843.jpg (1024x479, 97.91K)

This is the million dollar question...would you rather a makeshift white woman or a female nigger

I would easily fuck a tranny over a black woman

Attached: 1643920438210.png (1440x2560, 1.49M)

They won’t be laughing when Last of Us remake sells millions and wins game of the year again.

There will be no next time. PS5 will be the last PlayStation console. It's Microsoft vs Nintendo from now on.

literally what's the point of the dilation station 5, its only "exclusives" are jewish moviegames, some of them even dating back to the ps3 and rereleased constantly

Why would microsoft compete against mobile games?

I got one solely to play PS4 games without the console going into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE and trying to launch itself into space. I got Forbidden West on PS5 for free and havent touched it

I said that for the Xbone and Wii U. You realize the PS6 is in development already right? It takes multiple console failures to sink a company like Saturn and Dreamcast.

didn't you know the first place in sales is racist?

Attached: snoylogic.png (640x935, 777.75K)

Any Forums is always wrong though. Whatever Any Forums says the opposite is what's usually true.

My question for people who own a PS5 is how long til the fans start going and they turn into jet engines like the PS4? Because the last thing I want is to shell out the cash only to have an airplane in my living room in 2 or 3 years.

I have both a Switch and PS5. I have been using my PS5 more. Feels like all the Switch gets lately are ports of games I already played. Honeymoon period ended, I usually use it for some of the exclusives the interest me/the odd indie here and there.
Going through Sakura Wars and the new Ratchet and Clank. Having a blast.

When 4k becomes the only target. 1440 60 doesn't need that. PS5 devkits are smaller and compact and sound like a jet engine, that's why the PS5 is so big because they wanted to remove that complaint ps4 and pro had.

I have a Disc PS5. When you turn it on the disc drive makes noise. And when a game finished updating for some reason. It isn't as loud as the 4/Pro, and it's silent 98% of the time. The digital version is completely silent, or so I have heard.

I unironically use my ps5 as a media player most of the time. Youtube and netflix from the big tv feels so fucking great

Because these "mobile games" constantly obliterate sales charts.
Wii U had some great exclusives at least, and the Xbox didn't die with the Xbox One because Microsoft have infinite money. What does the PS5 have? Fuck all. To make things worse, Microsoft are buying fucking Activision, LMAO.
>PS6 is in development already
Their long-term plan is to go on GAAS trash so, I guess a potential PS6 will be the box where their latest live service garbage will be available, day and date with PC.

>Because these "mobile games" constantly obliterate sales charts.
Yeah, I know, I saw that genshin bethesda article screencap too.

It's ZENIMAX, not Bethesda.

>lost cause people got a port of a decade old game
Honestly how old are you OP