The little toaster that could

Nier Automata on Switch

1080p 30fps docked
720p 30fps handheld

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 101304.jpg (655x742, 119.03K)

dropped

>not 4k 120fps
Big yikes

That's more that I was expecting, fucking wizardry

it's a Piss4 game. People are forgetting that said thing's already a decade-old console, that ran on lower-end mobile hardware of its era.

Even a low-power laptop i5 + GT 1030 2gb can run the game at 720p/low/40-45fps average

let's wait until the actual performance

All they really need to do is disable or tone down the Global Illumination, and it would run even on a 1gb GTX 560ti.

Didn’t watch the direct
Was there any Silksong?

Remember when the narrative was that Switch could only run ps4 games at 720p or below? Funny how the goal has been moved to keep downplaying these kinds of ports lmao

You are basically getting PS4 level performance on a tablet. Not bad actually.

Game run like ass everywhere too.

They can do that but can't release drakengard?

no

god i wish more game optimized like this.

i played this at 1080p 60fps on a gtx 970 lmao

No those numbers are even better.
Base PS4 ran at 900p and "targeted" 60fps but would routinely drop to the 30s like in the more open areas. You needed a PS4 Pro to actually get 1080p and even then it could STILL drop frames.
Even dropping the target down to 30fps, 1080p seems ridiculous on switch. I'll believe it when I see it.

Runs rock solid 60fps, at 1200p, on my old ass desktop PC.

Attached: 20210719214015_1.jpg (1920x1200, 580.46K)

Only on consoles

Well I'll be damned. That's some impressive optimization. Probably would have bought it, but Nier/Drakengard don't seem that interesting beyond having multiple endings.

Does anyone still care about automata?

Waiting for performance hands on before buying, but if they somehow got it to a solid 30FPS I'd be glad to play it for the first time

>1080p
Kek that's higher resolution than PS4

Actually impressive. And I'm gonna play for free on my hacked Switch.

>Does anyone still care about one of the best games of the century?
Hmm...

Drakengard is fantastic and a true classic but only the OG nier is good automata is kinda bland outside of a few scenes