The twist is so fucking stupid that the story just straight up cheats on you. Holyfucking shit

The twist is so fucking stupid that the story just straight up cheats on you. Holyfucking shit

Attached: somnu.png (1200x1598, 3.01M)

Is it possible to figure out the twist on your own?

why are you fuckers so hellbent on spoiling every game for everyone? at least put the game name in your post so you can be filtered fucking idiot

Yeah
There was a lot of things that just kept getting overlooked like why Tokikos death barely gets mentioned in many discussions about victims

Yes, but you have to go into it expecting that it's trying to trick you and thinking that the things not lining up isn't just bad writing.
It's not like the twist is coming from nowhere, it's just mean.

What, you couldn't guess this genius twist? You must not be a frayer

Attached: 1656339522376.png (364x479, 164.17K)

Why did she become barefoot?

Guess I'll cut my losses and not play this one

Attached: file.png (522x467, 311.09K)

first time?

Play it for the Somnia
Some of them are dope, some of them fucking hate you

I mean, for me it was nearly obvious on 2/14 M

When Bibi lost the mask?

For me, it is Shoma and Amame not telling Mizuki they were siblings/Amame not telling Mizuki who her dad was for YEARS for no reason at all

Well yeah what else did you expect from Hackikoshi? Are you retarded? He always does this dumb shit. I sure hope you didn't pay for this game or the previous one

nah, as early as drunk dude who was obviously Komeji finding the half corpse
I mean, I didn't get everything, but it was obvious that I was lied to about Mizuki being AI1 Mizuki and order of the story being told lineary

That's why the diverge timeline is so great, it's the Frayer's way of getting back at at the story being so dumb by making Ryuki even more schizo then he was before

good luck dealing with your trauma now that you now all it takes is a cheat code to undo it faggot

Probably. There's a lot of hints. I mean from the very beginning, they make a big deal about the time of death of the bodies. Then you just need to figure out who the masked girl is, but she's constantly saying shit that sounds like things Mizuki would say. She fights like Mizuki. She wears yellow slippers in some scenes. There are times when Mizuki's leg scar is mysteriously absent.

>Mizuki's leg scar
I never noticed that or even know what it looks like

I was expecting masked girl to be Mizuki 2, like some prototype. Never expected her to be the bosses Daughter or that you played as her for a quarter of the game

You're in the club. This guy slaps your ass and says "The LGBT Community is rich in sensibility, has excellent taste, and is full of talented, artistic people. And they share a common struggle...It makes them more sensetive and capable of sympathy. That's why so many of them are kind and caring. And they choose how to live their lives, on their own terms. It means they have a strong backbone. So because of all of that, I really respect them. They're even kinda cool...".

What do you do?

Attached: Kotaro_Uchikoshi_at_Anime_Expo_2016,_cropped.jpg (1280x1656, 379K)

It's a dark slash on her right thigh. You can see it during the walk-around investigations when you're actually playing as her.

If Mizuki was adopted how come Shoku didn't demand for Renju to give her back or even agree to it in the first place? I just can't buy that bitch would get a kid unless it was forced upon her

I ask him to autograph my IrisXAiba slash fic and moonwalk away

>why are you fuckers so hellbent on spoiling every game for everyone?
If you come to Any Forums while playing a mystery VN and didn't finish it, it's your fault.
It's just a retcon made so that Uchikoshi makes a cloning story, don't worry about it.

because Renju was so busy he didn't know shit until Date told him Shoko was beating Mizuki. It was probably the latest trend to adopt a kid or whatever

>You play worst girl Twice
Game really was a shittier sequel in everyway lmao. This is giving me ZTD flashbacks.

I like Tama more than Aiba but Aiba and Mizuki2x chemistry is just too good