Binding of Isaac mocks Christian faith

>Binding of Isaac mocks Christian faith
>Recurring villain is a fetus
>Revels in literal scatalogical filth
>Supports the murder of babies
Why hasn't McMuffin been raided by the feds yet?

Attached: Fetus Deletus Himself.png (599x425, 27.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1491319095115284482
twitter.com/valentine_irl/status/1540424731186196480
youtu.be/uQ8onz2QGjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did he do thats illegal?

I always got the feeling that Edmund was one of those invader zim tier fedoras. I really liked Issac when I was younger and I thought the biblical stuff was lay over edgyness from the new grounds era now it seems he is going or already was full librard was he always like this or is Edmund just reading the writing on the wall

Based. None of you fucks give a shit about children. Stop pretending you care about human life. Once that kid is a fuck up he turns into the very thing you hate anyways. Stop pretending you give a fuck. And also don't let the government dictate when you should keep a baby or not.

Based. Supreme Court is monarchy tier. Life appointment is fucking absurd in a society that claims to be civil.

Mock the Christian faith. Can't you read?

>None of you fucks give a shit about children
Speak for yourself, incel.

>too.. horrifying to ignore
has this guy ever watched an abortion?

In that case, the ruling should never have been made. There was never a vote on abortion, it was legislated by the bench.
>Monarchy is okay when it benefits me!

>allow the government to decide who constitutes human and who doesn't
>this is okay

>allow the government to decide who constitutes human and who doesn't
Let the women decide not the government. It's that simple.

Why would the glowgroomers raid a fellow satanist?

We're just not as wilfully retarded like you, if anyone cut the head of a 5 years old with scissors like they do with children in the womb, we'd react the same way in horror, but in your retarded self-serving world-view you think it's different, it's just that you are a liar, that's all, and he who makes a lie his principle will inevitably make violence his method and you will get answered in kind.

Attached: 1655843076951.png (470x822, 478.33K)

Did all the faggots in this thread forget that Edmund hasn’t worked at Team Meat in over a decade.

Edmund McMillen left Team Meat a long time ago.
twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1491319095115284482

No I'm a Christian I get the priest to read for me

Ed isnt part of team meat but
Edmund Steak McMuffin can kill himself

Banning of abortions being unconstitutional is ridiculous.

Who's going to care for the kid when their own parents won't take care of them? You?

Not video games.

Next thread.

>mocks christian faith
>As if there aren't countless cases of people killing their family because they think God told them to like he did Abraham
I hate sharing a with you retards

>t. supports mandatory vaccines
Kill yourself.

That's bad because...?

>let the women decide when to kill babies
I think I'll pass

Maybe the woman shouldn't be such a whore, or at least one that uses the multitudes of contraceptives available now. Being an adult comes with acting at least somewhat responsibly.

I actually don't support vaccines. Is that weird?

twitter.com/valentine_irl/status/1540424731186196480

>None of you fucks give a shit about children.
user, you’re on Any Forums. We care about children, just not in ways you’d expect.

How about just letting truth "decide" what is true? Like a non-sophist human being.

> Team Meat
> McMillen

Edmund has nothing to do with Team Meat.

He had a spat with them and disavowed everything they do.

Just like with everyone he worked with -- Baranowsky, Himsl, the dude who worked on Bumbo game. They all left.

Florian Himsl, the other co-creator of Binding of Isaac is actually rather based:

youtu.be/uQ8onz2QGjA

op you gay

>I hate sharing a with you retards
A what, retard? Gotta love leftoid projection lel

This.
It should be up to Billy after his 3rd class.

Yes.

>Let woman decide when someone is human
Do you listen to yourself when you speak?

Force the responsible people to be responsible and stop harassing the innocents.

getting mad at the supreme court is bizarre, people had been warning the ruling was threadbare in its logic for years
surely the blame should be on the democrats for doing nothing to legislate abortion while they had majorities..?

Because Steakman doesn't work with the other guy anymore?

In your perfect little sheltered life that's not how it works. The government isn't a magical deity that can just conjure up solutions to problems. The kid is going to go through the system and out comes a sociopathic monster who will be a leech to society.

Board, religion, I left it open for you because sharing both is equally awful

>Kill yourself.
They already did! Voluntary injection, if death occur it's ruled as a suicide by the insurance company.

>I-I left it open for you!
ok retard

Letting women make decisions at all is how we got where we are today.
Really, her body is just a potted plant to contain and grow your seed. Letting the incubator decide if your child lives or dies is pathetic.

What was the deleted tweet?

I think you'll find most people think "a woman should have the right to choose" shouldn't encompass "who lives and dies"

Attached: 1656421820656.jpg (568x482, 45.82K)

Oh no! States are going to restrict abortion at European standard! The horror!

The feds are satanic.

maybe women don't want to admit they were raped?

Why are so many dudes so riled up over this? You can't even have babies, why do you care?

Attached: 1653521986171.jpg (540x547, 38.66K)

>Let the women decide
>anything at all

This.
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

So they'd rather people believe they're whores? Come off it- women fucking adore sympathy and attention.

Attached: conceit.jpg (579x850, 99.9K)

>Letting women make decisions
Yes. Why the fuck do you want to keep a child alive when the kid won't be cared for? He's going to turn into a fuckin shithead because the system fucked him up and turns into a criminal. You're not thinking the long run. The government isn't perfect.

>Give the people more power and let the States decide in a system like Europe rather than big Government deciding behind closed doors
>NOOO THIS IS A DANGER TO OUR DEMOCRACY
Bootlickers gotta bootlick

its not illegal to trigger Christians. except in America, I hear they're repealing free speechon matters of Christianity and are making praying to solve the problems rich people are causing a government policy.

I'm glad I didn't buy any of his games, because now I never will

You cannot predict the future, you hate nature, you lie, how can anyone take your prediction honestly? This is ridiculous, you think you can just pass empty claims that only serve your desires as the truth. You just want to not be responsible and help those who commit wrong-doings and then attack the innocent, whether it's innocent babies or innocent by-standers.

>We
Kill yourself.

I don't personally give af, the absolute seethe is just hilarious to behold.

You know a child is also the father's kid, right?

>Letting anyone live
Yes. Why the fuck do you want to keep a human alive when they won't be cared for? They're going to turn into a fucking shithead. You're not thinking the long run. Reality isn't perfect.

I'm from the 15th century as well

Let's be real. You know know there's something really really wrong with society when the hill these fuckers are willing to die on is defending murder. If you kill a pregnant woman you get charged with double murder by default but women can kill their babies and nothing happen because it is their choice. This logic is seriously fucked up.
They are always saying how free speech is free but not free from consequences... Well then you're free to have sex but not free from consequences.

Attached: 555.png (1075x1075, 818.97K)

Ed isn't a part of team meat anymore...
Also, unfortunately there was more in the roe v wade bill than just abortions, a lot of fertility shit is getting fucked right now.

People don't understand that all the supreme court did was refer the power back down to the states, all they see is ABORTION BANNED BY THE SUPREME COURT

YOU DUMB RETARD THE BINDING OF ISAAC ISN'T "CHRISTIANITY BAD" GOD LITERALLY SAVES ISAAC VIA DIVINE INTERVENTION IN MOST OF THE ENDINGS HOLY SHIT GAIN READING COMPREHENSION

Nope. Liberals mentally are children. Or rather pic related.
They can’t blame themselves and the fact that abortion is even up for discussion beyond rare life threatening cases shows how fucked up America is.

Attached: 370139A4-E157-486A-8763-B2F64D4EDAA9.jpg (1024x744, 107.66K)

There are no words like anti-semitism or islamophobia for Christians.

People like you are no different than keeping the borders open like leftists. Think about your words. Letting these kids in will just be another possible outcome of some shithead ruining this already shit country even worse.

The only reason women are willing to abort children is because they believe in empowering feminist horseshit. A woman's moral compass is entirely based off of social pressure and current cultural norms. If the mainstream media cartels were to push becoming a mother and raising your own child regardless of circumstances as empowering and brave while making up some boogeyman that's trying to keep them from having kids, then women would pop out kids like it was going out of style.
The real redpill is that it's ultimately the fault of men for letting women believe this shit.

>More women are willing to report having a baby would drive them insane than that they were raped

I think you may need to come to terms with the fact that rape isn't nearly as common as you think it is. Even if we were charitable and said only 1/10 of women admit to their rape, that would still not even amount to a full percentage point.

He hates the church, but not the faith itself. A lot of the Binding of Isaac is showing the negatives of the church and the negatives of broadcasted apostolic preaching (more about fear than helping people)

>MY BODY MY CHOICE, YOU'RE NOT STABBING ME WITH THE VAX!
>women shouldn't have the right to abort babies, they're literally threatening others lives by participating in it
or on the other side
>A WOMAN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS TO HER BODY, NOT THE GOVERNMENT!
>Vaccinations should be mandatory, anti vaxxers are literally threatening others lives by not taking it.

the politically challenged will refuse to see the irony in this.
Now which one describes you?

Attached: 1592840516673.png (1040x733, 1.98M)

What makes me laugh is people over here in France are posting how barbaric it is while we have stricter laws

>why do i care that a civil war may be coming