Fanal Faggotry ZVI

>W-where's the hype for this game?

That's right, Yoshitpiss is a hack and this game will be the biggest Final Faggotry disappointment ever

>-No open world because is... LE BAD!
>-AI party at best
>-Game of Thrones and Witcher 3 generic ripoff
>-DMC shitlike action

Go ahead, call me Barry you troons. You know I'm right!

Attached: final-fantasy-16-release-date.jpg (1200x630, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AicA84qOCSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you so mad?

>>-No open world because is... LE BAD!
Yes, barry. Kill yourself. No open world doesnt mean hallways or no exploration.
>>-AI party at best
Considering this is a pure action game unlike 7r which is a hybrid, it is the best decision.
>>-Game of Thrones and Witcher 3 generic ripoff
meme
>>-DMC shitlike action
meme

Found the ZIVtroon who sucks yoshitpiss' dick. New liveletter soon you fag, I hope you enjoy the content which more likely is going to be
>"Hurr durr we can't do that!"
>Yoshitpiss cries on camera
>Troons orgasm and cheer

>No open world doesnt mean hallways or no exploration.
Yeah it means defending their choice to give us a boring ass world so they can cut content short... either because budget limitations or them being incompetent.
>Considering this is a pure action game unlike 7r which is a hybrid, it is the best decision.
They did a hybrid in 7r but I guess being a DMshit-like makes it impossible... Nice excuse

>They did a hybrid in 7r but I guess being a DMshit-like makes it impossible... Nice excuse
Yes, actually
kill yourself

zoomer hands typed this post

>no counterargument
i accept your concession

Seethe, cope, dilate...

Open world doesn't inherently make a world more interesting, as we saw with XV it can just mean most of the game is the same big empty field.

youtube.com/watch?v=AicA84qOCSs

Not trying to make an immersive and interesting open world proves that you can't and gamers defending that only excuses them for not trying at all. We kill innovation in order to consoom product...

Attached: no-chad.gif (640x640, 3.23M)

>tendies mad because persona runs at 144p, 3fps on shitch
kek

who cares about that weeboo shit pedos play? This is off-topic you fag

>>W-where's the hype for this game?

FF15 being so bad and early access it killed the hype for 16

Attached: 1656333819920.png (1498x80, 17.74K)

Aaaaah, sweet fresh final faggot tears in the morning. You are the macfags of vidya, most mentally ill and insufferable cult in gaming, yoshit piss is your AIDS ridden Steve jobs.
Go ahead, call me a blizzdrone, you know im right.

Attached: 1656428549368.jpg (640x427, 99.55K)

You have to be 18 to post on Any Forums.

>immersive
XV's open world just made the world feel weirdly small, you could get around what was meant to be an entire continent in 15 minutes. They're not trying to make it an open world because that wouldn't be suitable for the game, it's a setting where you'll be going to all these nations that are apparently at war with each other, it'd be pretty stupid if they were all within easy walking distance of each other. I'd rather they show "innovation" by focusing on making a bunch of different areas that are all interesting than being open world for no good reason.

>Previous game is le bad so it's ok if we can't make people excited about new game. They'll just consoom because yoshitpiss

Ah yes, that makes sense.

He didn't say it's ok, he was just stating a fact. XV hurt the series reputation.

Ah a leverage in case XVI hurt the series reputation...

>Yoshitpiss: My game is le good, XV was le bad and it's because of it my game flopped... AIEEEEEEEEE

You're are suck a little angry faggot. It's funny.

Did you just find out about the le shit or something? You're trying way too hard to fit in.

>Did you just find out about the le shit or something? You're trying way too hard to fit in.

Attached: img.png (600x887, 152.71K)

>Ah a leverage
No it's just a simple fact.
>XVI hurt the series reputation
In order to even start to match how badly XV fucked things up it'd have to go into development hell for years from now, have the story elements we've seen in trailers get put into a shitty movie or outright removed and ultimately come out a blatantly incomplete trainwreck.

What does XV has to do with the XVI? Same universe?

Attached: 313-3135600_share-this-post-think-pepe.png (545x522, 294.43K)

Nothing, most FF games aren't related outside of some recurring elements like chocobos and a dude named Cid.

Hardly any info about it, plus FF14 is still active.

90% of Final Fantasy is character design

All the characters shown so far look like shit. Probably gonna flop hard on Japan, might get a few sympathy buys on the West.