>Friends only call him when they need something
>His brother hates him
>No wife
>No kids
>Still on the "wohoooo yeahhhhh, blast off" teenager phase
>Probably still a virgin
>Not even the main protag in his own series anymore

He is just a loser isnt he?

Attached: tumblr_pmq7c1bsmV1ssqbqy_1280.png (1080x1080, 1.52M)

He's zen. You will never find the peace Dante has found looking for a whore wife and working for someone else.

Wow sounds like me

Dante's a volcel.

wow he's just like me fr fr

>>His brother hates him
Not anymore.

He's a cool uncle.

OP i dont think Dante cares about sex. he just likes to flirt with girls

This nigga can literally eat unlimited pizza and never get fat.

It's actually interesting the idea of this attractive slacker bad boy remaining so completely static throughout his life that the personality that made him a cool rebel at 18 now makes him look like he's suffering from some sort depression. But you're probably overthinking it, it's Devil May Cry.

bruh this nigga straight up bussin fr on god

He drownin in pussy my nigga

Attached: 1655802464085.gif (338x136, 2.99M)

>now makes him look like he's suffering from some sort depression
If the anime, all other expanded material, and the scribbled papers in his office in 5 are anything to go by, he is suffering
5 even goes out of its way to show that he's merely pretending to be a wacky woohoo pizza man since most of his interactions that aren't with bosses have him be straight to the point and 100% focused on killing Urizen/Vergil for raising an evil demon tower AGAIN

It's nothing new. Middle-aged men acitng like teenagers is always pathetic.

When Dante is game? He's home.

Dante has had sex exactly once. The moment he realized you can't reheat it in the microwave the next day, he lost interest.

Dante is honestly every man's ideal. A complete fucking gigachad who shuns all of society's bullshit demands, and gets away with it because he's handsome, competent, and effortlessly charismatic.
This is, of course, a complete fantasy, but that's the point. It's like being the girl with porcelain skin who rolls out of bed with perfect hair and can kick the shit out of any man she wants.

Attached: E6EfLJFVgAEQ1Sy.jpg (480x692, 64.53K)

I too fantasise about crying about my dead mother at night

Dante clearly suffers some form of depression, he only gets truly excited when fighting devils, is his way of coping with his constant cycle of revenge.

He's literally me

Why did people hate Nero's character in 4, he was nothing like Dante, he's pure hot head with the ego of the twins. My biggest issue with him is he's not allowed to graduate from or branch out from Red Queen.

Ryu Hayabusa is the best hack n slash character.

- Stoic Calm Ninja
- Most likely a MGTOW and does his own thing
- handsome as fuck
- Doesn't care about bitches
- Doesn't care about status or money
- Isn't a cringy teenage wannabe or a macho wannabe

Ryu Hayabusa = The Real Nigga...100% factual.

>Ryu Hayabusa = nigger
I agree, but you still will never be a ninja

>Ryu Hayashitsa
Outta my way

Attached: ztwxwgg77s411.png (500x600, 351.79K)

Ryu Hayabusa = 100% male

>literal cuck in NG3

He has Patty lusting after his dick so I'd say he won at life.

Get this emo faggot out the way, this motherfucker probably jerks off to alice in chains and nine in nails

Yes
To be fair, it's hard to blame the guy since his entire immediate family was either dead or stuck in hell and basically dead and being who he is, if he got close to anyone who wasn't a demon hunter of considerable skill, he'd just be painting targets on their backs
And of course he also still regards himself as subhuman because of his half-demon status
Dante's had a hard life and people don't acknowledge it enough because coping mechanism is really loud because our boy has some serious issues and traumas he needs to unpack

Attached: 1582599182078.png (500x500, 278.83K)

Red Queen is a pretty cool sword, Nero using manmade tools ties more with his humanity, it just really needs a proper upgrade.

>NGkek invading yet another dmc thread for the 5929840th time

>>literal cuck in NG3

Fuck NG3, its all about NG2 and prior.

I hope Volf the greater fiend busts in your moms mouth.

Yes that is the point. He's been treading water and denying the logical outcome of the legacy left by his father to him specifically. The most important moment of the game was Dante finally coming to terms with the fact that his youth is over and his family isn't coming back, so it's time to put on his big boy pants and become the new legendary dark knight.

He has a job at least

Being Dante sounds like pain desu

Breakers are cool, but is he really not allowed to wield anything else? A few threads back I loved the idea of him having his own Order grade rocket Lance, or maybe having lances be destructible and have different properties like Breakers.

Give him gauntlets or foot-based weapons, give him hand to hand moves, or a two handed unga weapon, give the kid something. Snatch, devil buster, DT DB enemy specific moves and exceed are cool and unique, but those ideas could lend themselves to other movesets the same way Dante's styles do for every new toy he's given.

Bring back the order of the sword desu

Canonically he literally has chicks straight up breaking the laws of demonhood for him. But yeah, he's basically your cool uncle who never settled down and is about to hit mid if he doesn't settle and tie a chick down...

I don't think he's a virgin, I just think he's one of those dudes who's completely uninterested in serious relationships.

>Patty
>the screeching brat that isn't bleeding his wallet dry for the sole reason the other two already scraped everything from it
I wouldn't call that victory.