Seriously...

Seriously, is it viable for both of these two to keep selling consoles nowadays instead of just being publishers for peecee? Nintendo has it's own niche who eats every shit the company tells them, and still sell like hotcakes at a profit, this violent competition between Sony and Microsoft, however, will benefit both userbases but it'll be less profitable for both as time goes on, having to try for perfection in everything, i bet Sony was cuming rivers over this market last gen when Xboner comitted suicide, but this gen they just didn't fucked off of this race out of pride.

Attached: images (98).jpg (739x415, 23.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2022/05/sony-playstation-business-segment-briefing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

games don't sell well on PC.

>is it viable for both of these two to keep selling consoles
Always have always will

I forgot those consoles existed because they are never in stock.

Yes. I've spent well over 2 grand on my PC and would not have been able to do that when i didn't have a job.

Almost the same as consoles, look at Elden Ring numbers, if it sold that well on consoles they wouldn't be moving to subs services
Don't think it will always be, the signs are all there, both of these two invest more and more on pc, streaming and a lot of "plan B's" as they seem this market crumbling.

>twinfinite.net/2022/05/sony-playstation-business-segment-briefing/
>PS5 expected to sell 160 million, outselling the ps2's record
Haters btfo, holy shit

Their last projection already wasn't met last year.

enjoy your Denuvo bro

PC is uncomfy at the couch

only games that sell well on PC are established franchises in exclusive genres or memes like souls games. you should know this by now.

spam it all you like, it won't change the fact that it's not even gonna sell 100 million.

Cope

It wouldn't make any sense for Sony to ever ditch consoles. They are walled gardens where they can take 30% profits on 3rd party games and microtransactions. They couldn't do that on PC because no one wants another launcher and everyone already uses Steam.

I think Sony wants to do a thing like Nintendo where they make an esoterically unique Sony product that only exists on their platform. I think this is why Sony has gone all in on the cinematic fmv experience games. Sony is basically the Don Bluth of our time.

That was last gen, they're all-in on the diablo immortal style games as a service train this gen

Their LOWERED projection, at that.

Microsoft (specifically Series S) have a niche as a cheap alternative to PC for those who can't upgrade. For now the PS5 just seems like a needless moneysink.

Same can be said about non nintendo consoles.

Series S has the best claim to existence as a "bang for your buck" entrée into current gaming among the new gen consoles, but with the caveat of only ever having digital games and 1080p max output. PS5 is just a trendy designer niggershoe disguised as a media box, and Xbox Series X is the same but for contrarians and melvins. The upcoming 4000 series Nvidia cards are for ricer-faggot/money-flexing types.

>its another post about Sony making a PC gamer cope and seethe and shit rivers of piss in his moms basement
god damn if I won’t continue to support Playstation for the simple fact PC gamers will never ever get Bloodborne, enjoy your back pain and hand twisted into the shape of a wanking fist from waggling that mouse all day, LOL

Once Activision games start being Microsoft exclusive, it's over.