Question for Any Forums

Question for Any Forums.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1054x1183, 580.65K)

I pick medium, mountain climbing.

2, most games are designed with medium difficulty anyway

2 is easy mode.

Two. It should be engaging, but if I wanted to actually work I'd fucking study or something.

Where does it say that, user?

Mountain mode. As a kid I would pick 2 but after you play so many games only hard can satisfy you

That's what your mom says

this, if anything for the average fatfuck westerner a hike is a task of insurmountable effort these days

Hard mode in the remake makes little difference the game was planned out in such a way that most location are visited once so even when you have a place you have to return to it's safe to just blast the zombies in that place and burn them if you need to feel extra safe.

I meant game difficulty in general. I always play on the hardest

I generally play on hard but then sometimes that ends up biting me in the ass like with nier replicant where I was only able to beat the mid game boss because I happened to have enough attack boost items at that very moment and would have been hardlocked otherwise, but then I turned it down to normal and while the fights against regular enemies became far more enjoyable the bosses ended up too easy

It doesn't but i know Resident Evil REmake intimately. Here in the original gamecube release there was only medium (mountain climbing) and easy (hiking). "Hard mode" is something you unlocked at the end of the game.
The remaster offers "walking" because it now has a "very easy mode", you still have to unlock hard mode by finishing the game in the remaster. If you picked "2. Hiking" you played the game on easy.

Attached: 286F5534-C8B1-454C-AAE0-3D30D7E903A1.jpg (2557x3669, 874.38K)

MOUNTAIN IS JUST MEDIUM DIFFICULTY YOU RETARDS. HARD MODE IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK BY FINISHING THE GAME.

I google if you can change the difficulty mid game and what each level in the game I'm playing entails
If you can change difficulty mid game I usually start at the hardest and lower it if I die like over 20 times

Attached: cd377f9741020876362736a0e5062c03.jpg (600x814, 69.55K)

>there was only medium (mountain climbing) and easy (hiking)
wouldn't that just be normal and hard with the extra mode being very hard?

I always start on hard but I'm not above lowering it if I need to. Some games these days make the hard mode ridiculous and unbalanced. In the case of Resident Evil though, 1 is normal, 2 is easy and 3 is very easy. Just thought that was worth mentioning.

I'd rather go for a hike through the woods than climb a mountain

Mountain Climbing is the normal difficulty mode so I'll pick that.
Hiking is easy mode and way less enjoyable.
Walking is retard mode and not even actual retards should play on that mode.

In the original GC version Mountain Climbing is the medium difficulty. You unlock Hard mode after you beat the game once.

No because the unlockable difficulty is straight up called Hard Mode.

that makes more sense then. horror games are gay, I was just curious.

See

Don't forget to add Plus 1 to all the difficulties unless you're some fucking weeb playing an import version because the American version is harder than the Japan version.

American Easy is Japanese Normal.