Destroys Ace Attorney fandom in just a few days

>destroys Ace Attorney fandom in just a few days

Attached: 5022DD47-8123-4DB2-805A-1125D4C4D807.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

Good

Attached: 1618848741750.jpg (725x710, 81.67K)

Is it normal that I get mad when normalfags find a certain character/game that I knew for a long time?
Felt the same way when they found MGR and Jack-o.

Attached: 43D1D8F0-B72A-45BA-90ED-E6701A67EFC1.png (646x482, 354.78K)

>destroys Ace Attorney fandom in just a few days
how?

Don't worry. The zoomers who are just finding out about her and AA probably won't even have attention span to get through a single game. They won't consume anything unless it's through tiktok form.

why what happened?

They'll watch their favorite le wacky meme face reaction streamer.

>made a thread earlier about how ecelebs destroy gaming communities with their influence
>get a bunch of angry autists crying that more people knowing about the game can only be a good thing
>meanwhile the AA community is imploding in on itself thanks to some shitty eceleb animation
ecelebs will eventually ruin discussion for any and all games, all they do is draw in coomers and secondaries into decent smaller communities.

Attached: 1656379911608.gif (220x220, 526.82K)

Dunno about destroying anything, but that is certainly about yet another event where Zoomers and Normalfags watch a trending vĂ­deo on youtube, in this case an animation about Ace Attorney, where the clown is oogled at, shit goes viral, so people who never even heard of Ace Attorney before are now thirsty about clown pussy, and drawing more of her.

Tl;dr FOTM "waifu"

oh noooo random coomer fad #23625, you really killed Ace Attorney, guys

I knew about this character before the normalfags did
>mfw

Attached: 1632189958388.gif (498x280, 669.5K)

Balloon booba

stop spamming this Any Forumsshit

No user its definitely okay, Normalfags ruin everything they touch, But its mostly underage normalfags that do the bigger damage

Any Forums is so fucking obsessed with twitter, holy shit fuck off.

>Don't worry. The zoomers who are just finding out about her and AA probably won't even have attention span to get through
Remember when that was said to newgrounds back when fnf was getting popular
>Don't worry the zoomers would be instantly deflected once they see newgrounds
You wanna know how did that end? They took over the entire site and destroyed its history, its image, And its culture, Don't underestimate zoomer they will get into AA and they will fuck it over more than it already was.

Say what you will about lolicons but at least they don't ever have to worry about their girls become normie bait for ZOOMERS, lucky assholes

>dumb fujo fandom will not have more appreciation for the female characters
good

>3 clown threads up
Go make a general on /aco/, they don't talk about videogames either

Didn't the guy who made the animation also swap Phoenix and Edgeworth's positions since he didn't actually play the games? Still appreciate the new clown girl art though it does put a bad taste in the mouth

Attached: FWPWiCrVUAAPhia.jpg (1200x1139, 137.48K)

While true, I certainly wouldn't mind getting more lewds of her.

Attached: 1405288526484655788.gif (640x383, 2.54M)

>my mainstream game is totally super niche girls lole XD
Did people react like this to eat your hamburguers Appollo, Marvel vs Capcom 3 or even the anime?

Attached: 1638388586319.png (215x400, 144.82K)

No one will remember her in 2 weeks.

Still not as cute as Scuttlebutt

>babby's first normalfag invasion
In two weeks noone will remember her.

Spirit of Justice was already unbearable fucking garbage, it's not like there was anything left to ruin.

Retards will always tell you that more people enjoying their thing is bad, its pure sekrit klub shit.