So now that we've seen everything from them, who wins?

So now that we've seen everything from them, who wins?

Sony
+Showed a bunch of highly anticipated third party games like RE4R and Callisto Protocol
+Some neat indies like Stray and Rollerdrome
-PSVR2
-Announcing PC port of Spiderman
-No GOW2

Microsoft
+Showed off the most first party with Redfall and Starfield
+Showed off the most new third party games with Wo-Long and Flintlock
+Had neat indies like Ravenlok and Last Case of Benedict Fox
-Showed too much GAAS
-Gamepass and Riot was a waste of time

Nintendo
+Some neat show of new third party games like Return to Monkey Island and Harvestella.
+Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope coming October 20th
+Indies like Lorelie and the Laser Eyes and Blanc look interesting
-Old ports, remakes, and collections made up a disproportionate amount of the show

Attached: nintendo-xbox-ps5-1.jpg (889x500, 23.2K)

They're all losers

Sony, easy

Every Sony exclusive is also on other consoles, cope.

I will always go with the Nintendo + PlayStation combo. The only time I didn't was during the Wii U era.

Probably Xbox. Nintendo showed nothing, and Sony lost everything to PC.

Sony's only big announcements for me was FFXVI and FF7 Rebirth still being exclusive
Starfield seemed okay but hard to get excited when it's more than 6 months out. Also Redfall having loot just deflates any enjoyment I could ever have vs it being a normal Immersive sim
The Microsoft indies were cool tho.
As for Nintendo, the Xenoblade 3 news was cool. And Mario + Rabbids looks fun.
I'd say it's Nintendo, literally only because they're the only ones who have a big game coming out this year featured at their show. Still surprised no Splatoon 3 direct

Depends on which grounds. Microsoft won not-E3 from showing off a bunch of gameplay, with Starfield being the game of the month in terms of impact. On the other hand, Nintendo is easily in the best spot for this year.

the pc port of spiderman is a positive.

GOW2 is going to be shown this week according to the Snitch.

No it isn't. PC players get the game and PS players get nothing in return. Jim Ryan needs to be fucking shot.

Nintendo.
The rest are just shitty PCs with woke moviegames.

Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

that's exactly why i said it was a positive, anything that helps killing console gaming is good in my book

>Starfield being the game of the month
literally nobody cares lol

Xenoblade 3 had more views

XB3 isn't even close to Starfield in views.

Attached: file.png (1096x413, 292.35K)

As a PC player, i think Sony has to win the showcases of Callisto and RE4R, which i just happen to also be a huge Survival Horror fag, cat game is also good bonus.
But Xbox has huge bonus points for being the announcement that brought the Persona games to PC, also i'm really digging Starfield.
Not much with Nintendo's showcase to be honest, Harvestella and Lorelei looks cool but that's it honestly.

Attached: 1653219224334.jpg (442x471, 96.74K)

>So now that we've seen everything from them, who wins?
pc.

Gamepass is a pro, not a con. You can play 60/70€ games on release for just 1€/13€ a month, or you can buy it if you still want to own it.

PC is the real winner of E3

Nintendo has the most interesting stuff for me this year, Xenoblade was already a winner but Rabbids sold me, I'm not into Persona but I realize the power it comes with, Monkey Island and the Pac-Man remake are also neat surprises, and there may still be a first party direct in he schedule for Bayonetta and things like that.

now add the 400k from the Japanese version and you have 1M in 6 days vs. 2.7M in a month

Xbox > Nintendo > Geoff >>>> Sony
The only cool things Sony showed off was RE4R and SF6. Callisto Protocol is also cool but we didn't get to see any gameplay until the Summer Games Fest presentation.

Attached: 8072345.jpg (900x900, 204.19K)