Is there even a single Japanese series left that hasn't been ruined by westerners and their influence?

Is there even a single Japanese series left that hasn't been ruined by westerners and their influence?

Attached: Negroblade.jpg (1080x1022, 468.75K)

there have always been dark skin characters in xenoblade

As long as theyre not ugly who cares

Why are you so fragile that you can't even look at a nigger in a videogame without being triggered?

I swear, you are like a racist SJW

It's as dumb as saying Nessa is black. They aren't taking inspiration from niggers they're taking inspiration from themselves.

>Is there even a single Japanese series left that hasn't been ruined by westerners and their influence?
Danganronpa

>Sena
>black
Saged

Also Rex's adoptive mother is literally black.

Dark skinned females are hot though.

>LITERALLY WHO on twitter says a thing
Kill yourself OP

Attached: 1627133682781.png (591x900, 589.64K)

nope
not even Fate Grand Order is save from niggers
time to kill yourself so your suffering can finally end, OP.

They don’t look like monkeys
Why should we care? Also, Sena’s tummy is cute

JP games have dark skinned characters all the time, this isn’t anything new, leave your fucking house, get some fresh air, get out of your bubble

Dark skin characters in Jap stuff just tend to be tanned japs or Okinawans. Nigs will be pitch black with comical red lips.

Is there anything in that picture that's supposed to make me mad besides being a twitter screencap?

Nip games had token black characters long before western games

Attached: F7CC114B-9747-4EBD-90E8-C3429AC558CD.png (671x1239, 317.55K)

>Is there even a single Japanese series left that hasn't been ruined by westerners and their influence?
>not liking delicious brown
die

>we can't have cute brown anime girls without crossboarders screeching
i hate what this place has devolved into so god damn much

Attached: 1653501672828.jpg (850x850, 312.6K)

>hot cocoa tomboy
GIMME

>play game made by People of Color
>shock horror. They put people of color in it.
Play a game made by white people if you hate people of color so much.

there's like a 24/7 chocolate thread on Any Forums because there's nothing wrong with good looking characters with different skin colors

fuck off back to Any Forums

I'll take these cute, pretty and handsome "black" characters over those fat ugly goblins western devs produce ANY DAY of the week.

Kill yourself retard.

Attached: Otharon.png (540x1701, 988.55K)

The 1945 Katsuyama killing incident was the murder of three African-American United States Marines in Katsuyama near Nago, Okinawa after the Battle of Okinawa in June 1945. Residents of Katsuyama had reportedly killed the three Marines for their repeated rape of village women during occupation of Okinawa and hid their bodies in a nearby cave out of fear for retaliation.[1] The Katsuyama incident was kept secret until 1997 when the bodies and identities of the Marines were discovered.[1]

>using "people of color"
opinion invalid

Please kill yourself

Attached: dfcca03a9a9caf73cae7c8dda860a11d.png (1128x1000, 1.75M)

>dark skin = black
I hate Americans and America.

Dark skin is fine, beautiful even. It’s negroid facial features that most don’t like. Not me though, I love (east) African women.

the whole xenoblade 3 is woke thing has to be a discord tranny campaign right, I refuse to believe anyone is that autistic

Skin color triggers rightoids the thread x9999999999