Why do they keep making these games? Who even likes Rabbids?

Why do they keep making these games? Who even likes Rabbids?

Attached: Screenshot (348).png (2061x1094, 2.99M)

I don't like the rabbids but M&R Kingdom Battle is a good game, sequel seems promising so far.

Did you even play the first game or are you hating it simply to please Reddit?

>Bad guys want the notlumas because they contian the energy of the universe itself (Like Galaxy)

The lore

Game is solid enough to carry the shitters

to be fair this looks like a sequel done right.

I'll play it just to see how they're going to top the opera segment from the first game.

Attached: era_2.jpg (800x414, 28.65K)

Who plays Kingdom Battle for the rabbids?

>RUs
>Grid-based
>Now free roaming

We've strayed so far from XCOM now that I can't even call it XCOM anymore.

Attached: XCOM.webm (960x540, 2.74M)

You tell me

Attached: sales.png (735x296, 45.85K)

Rabbid Rosalina is making me rethink the fuckability of Rabbids

Chroma Squad, Into the Breach and XCOM have everything these games have and more. It's just "Toddler's first Turn-based strategy game".

>can walk multiple times per turn now
It's shit.
They won't.

Me

It's Mario X-COM

Except Rabbids improve on the gameplay in several ways. Yes, I'm as surprised as you are.

It was a good game. No one really likes the rabbids, but the crossover is actually good. This will be a day 1 purchase for me.

Im glad its more of an action game this time around. I hated that the original had nothing close to action commands

I like Into the Breach

Attached: 1654966518029.jpg (250x250, 8.72K)

It's a constant reminder that Rayman is never coming back to his glory days, banished to mobile apps and CalArts children cartoons

Attached: There's always next year.png (1280x720, 430.38K)

It has Bowser as playable. Your opinion is invalidated.

Attached: super mario rpg.png (1280x720, 862.99K)

Was Rayman 3 good? Rayman 2 was the shit.

I like the gameplay enough that I can tolerate rabbid "humor". Rosalina reveal when?

3 is great

this, the overall mix worked really well.

fucking hell that's the second best selling third party exclusive on switch after monhun rise, I thought it sold 3 million copies or something

How so?

Why don't they just make it a regular Mario tactics game? Why make them rabbids dressed up as Peach and Rosalina, why not just make it peach and Rosalina?

Attached: a526cb123d6cead4036afabb4cedb232.jpg (220x426, 33.36K)

It's sold really well but it has also had frequent sales for dirt cheap.

Several ways. Combat is more dynamic with pipes, chain jumps and dash extensions so you don't end up hunkering down behind full cover on separate ends of the map or get assraped six ways 'til sundays if you try to flank someone.

I liked them in the last one

It literally has both. Every mario character has a rabbid variant, both a present in the game. It's better than adding loads of ugly ubisoft OCs into the mix. One thing that concerns me about the sequel is the OC rabbid character.

I liked it. There's only a few games I've played more on switch.

Rabbids were surprisingly decent in the first game and the X-COM like gameplay is pretty fun. Bowser playable in this one is great

This guy covers most of it, but I'd also add that I really liked how they innovated on random hit chance. Instead of situations where you have a 90% chance to hit and miss, every shot is either guaranteed to hit, guaranteed to miss, or a coin flip. There's still the random chance that makes the games exciting and unpredictable, but you never ever feel fucked over for losing a 50:50 shot. Probably a matter of taste, I guess, but I think most people will like the KB version better, I know I definitely did.

Why don't you play the first game and realise that you're retarded?