Is fifa fun? should i buy fifa 22 for 10 euros?

is fifa fun? should i buy fifa 22 for 10 euros?

t.
>dont watch football
>dont play football
>dont know anything about football
>dont play fifa
>played fifa 07 maybe once or twice when i was 6
>mostly play games like sims 4, stardew valley, and crusader kings

also where are the other fifas? seems like theres only 20, 21, and 22

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-28-16-00-46-33_a5f05134355d0c28d0e7113add1d3465.jpg (1080x446, 140.84K)

No, game has just become a money wasting gamble.

i play sims 4, i know how to pirate dlc lol dw

is the base game fun tho? like the actual gameplay?

It’s not dlc it’s players that are on a market.
The next fifa is free I would wait for that. Honestly if you jump into fifa right now especially ultimate team, you will be destroyed by people who have squads worth millions in game currency. I’m not exaggerating when I say it doesn’t matter how good you are, you won’t be able to beat them. FIFA is a game you got to get earlier if you want to play ultimate team

are the players cosmetic? i dont even know a single one of them anyways loll

i like to just play casually anyways

bump

You shouldn't buy FIFA then. Even casuals that buy FIFA buy it just to play as the most well known teams/players. It really isn't that fun if you're not at least kind of familiar with the sport.

Also buying players is for a specific kind of multiplayer they have and it isn't cosmetic. The rarer ones have better stats. There is normal multiplayer though where you just pick a team and play online.

not even for €10?

Fifa's base gameplay is fine if you have friends to play it with. It's just like any arcade game.
Although, if you don't have anyone to play it with, I don't think it'll be worth it. Also, the main multiplayer mode's monetization scheme is extremely cancerous. Again, only buy it if you already have someone to play withj.

fifa 21 was pulled a week or so ago, no reason why though

So what do you guys think? Is FIFA going to find someone willing to pay for that ludicrous license?

Yes the gameplay is solid, it is the best football game out currently.

No. There's no point of you won't get fun out of it. FIFA only works if you friends to play it with and you at least moderately understand the sport. They gameplay isn't enaging enough without the factor of sports fandom, even if that fandom is surface level.

I own it and I don't think I've ever played it by myself.

career mode is a guilty pleasure of mine, especially on PC with cheat engine. That said it hasn't been cracked since 19 so I haven't played it in a few years.

If you want to play offline, with friends or online with regular teams, it's good. If you want to play the Ultimate Team mode, you have to spend around 300$ more if you want the chance to be competitive.

i mean i liked playing 07 when i was 6 lol and i didnt know anything about it back then either

i may not have the fandom for any of the teams but i do have favourite colors sooo
i dont have any friends but i do want to fit in with the guys in my class and they're all pretty big football fans
thank u ea
first time i see older games being pulled for no reason
maybe artificial key scarcity?

Career mode is kinda fun for a few hours but it's buggy as shit, half the time you start getting placed in off-role positions.
Decent price though, you'll probably get your moneys worth

whats getting placed in off role positions?

One of the career modes is like a "You play only as one player" mode, where your performance dictates how much play time you get and if you get picked up by other (better) teams, etc.
You also, of course, pick a position for your player, say CAM (Center Attacking Midfielder), but inevitably the game bugs out and starts permanently placing you in another position. This of course makes your player worse and you get a bunch of minus to your performance if you don't stay in position.
Pretty sure the AI can even do this to teams you're not on, so inevitably every team in a given career game will be shit.

oh wow that sounds bad
is it still in the game or have they fixed it already? the games been out for a few months now

Still in the game to my knowledge, although it's been a good while since I played, picked it up for about the same price as OP on a 3rd party site.
I read somewhere that this doesn't happen if you DON'T update teams (you keep the teams as they were on release of the game instead of updating to current rosters), but it seems like anecdotal evidence to me.

should i just try it out and refund it if i dont like it? im op btw haha