Wow, this sure disappeared quickly. No threads at all after 3 months

Wow, this sure disappeared quickly. No threads at all after 3 months

Compare that to Dark Souls which basically monopolized Any Forums discussions for all of 2012, or Bloodborne which constantly haunts this board since release.

What went so very wrong?

Attached: 5de6658946177c5f23698932_24_.jpg (496x700, 48K)

15 hit spinning combo strings, making you roll for 20 seconds before you have an opening, input reading, big empty world, rehashed bosses and dungeons out the ass.
a 50 hour game stretched and ruined.

Worst Souls game since Dark Souls 2 and easily one of the worst games of 2022

This. It breaks my heart that it came to this nonsense.

>No threads at all after 3 months
what do you mean? shazamtroons have been going at it nonstop these last few days

Game is way over tuned
Full to the brim with retarded tactics such as crouch attack and jump attack spam
Took the already exhausting attack spam from 3 and exaggerated it further with the sheer amount of busted weapon skills in the game.

Attached: EAB77D30-C04B-4F76-BDDD-FD9DD80C86A8.jpg (585x283, 19.49K)

Dark Souls was actually good and innovative. It also had some hipster cred since Souls still wasn't as huge as it is today.
People only care about Bloodborne because it is a Playstation exclusive.

Don't forget the god damn buffer which leads to bad controls

Rent free.

>No threads at all after 3 months
You're making one up.
>What went so very wrong?
Discord.

Attached: 1638588908636.jpg (540x564, 65.3K)

>no threads at all after 3 months
maybe if you don't have eyes
it's refreshing that trannies and tards hate elden ring though, cause their suffering and seething will be loooooong

>most filler content
>most recycled content
>most unbalanced game
>worst game progression
>worst level design aside from 3-4 legacy dungeons
>OST was just serviceable, nothing remarkable aside from 3-4 tracks
>a lot of bosses were designed with spirit ashes in mind making the game too easy to play with them and too hard to play without them

Attached: .png (895x915, 549.92K)

Bullshit. I remember the launches of both Sekiro and DS3. They all but disappeared after a month, as everyone finished the game

>I remember the launches of both Sekiro and DS3. They all but disappeared after a month, as everyone finished the game
And these kind of threads popped up too strangely enough.

Nobody even plays online anymore.
Kinda sad honestly.

4 months
also not true we have daily thread about how "forgotten" the game is

There will be another wave in a few days, the jailbroken PS4 version came out 2 days ago.

Lol, what games from 2022 are better?

Daily discord thread? Great game, put in 400 hours. Shelving it until DLC.

ER is the only Souls game I didn't replay instantly.
The game turns into a chore in the last half and refuses to end.

>3 months later and the discord shazamtrannies and 3rd world shithole pajeets still haven't been able to move on from the ass raping they have received
Elden Ring confirmed for game of the decade.

Is it worth the multiplayer? I still haven't tried this, but I thought about pirating it.

Been like that for almost a decade now.

>muh shazamtranny boogeyman

Attached: 1656334855634.png (1902x615, 1.08M)

>ER is the only souls game open world
>dont replay it
what a surprise

Thinking of replacing my axe, what weapon should I get? Going str/fai so maybe snake dude’s sword?

Attached: D173DBAA-90DD-4032-8603-247BE9A3754E.jpg (3840x2160, 560.85K)

hello crapcum fanboy

Dumb criticism by a random nobody on the internet doesnt matter. What matters is that it sold a gazillion copies and now you are gonna have to kneel suck Tanimura's smegma covered penis.

Attached: 1643283220642.png (1295x870, 762.27K)

>try to queue attacks because the buffer does it with certain things
>find out you can't do that because it just does the most basic of things like swinging or rolling instead of what you want
also having my guard counter being input read and having NPC's cancel their get up animation just to charge me when i heal was the worst

>a lot of bosses were designed with spirit ashes in mind making the game too easy to play with them and too hard to play without them
I don't get why people are so hung up on summons in fromsoft games. It's a jrpg. It shouldn't be weird to go into a fight with an actual party.

>not rolling away then healing when they start a attack
Fucking retard

Maybe it shouldn't have been an open world game in the first place.

No threads at all after 3 months

It barely lasted 2 and the last month it was basically baiting, flaming and shitposting.

did you even read what you replied to?

>It's a jrpg. It shouldn't be weird to go into a fight with an actual party.
this is the worst faggotry take i have ever witnessed in this board for years.

Attached: 1577137576665.jpg (628x360, 15.72K)

I liked the game a lot played it to ng10 and now waiting for dlc drop, nothing you say will change my opinions

>boogeyman
It ain't a conspiracy theory if it is true. Remember to dial8 and finally move on. You've lost this one get over it. There is starfield on the horizon for you but Elden Ring ass raped you.

What boss are you talking about that stops mid attack just to stop you from healing with a ranged attack?

only if you count the named crucible knights as bosses, when you knock him down after a parry, you can try to heal but he quickly gets up and stabs you
the stonehead wizards do it as well
>fight margitt
>guard counter because the game said it was an option
>he immediately slices me with a light dagger flinching me and stopping my guard counter
>does it multiple times in a row

>troons
We talked about this, Fromtranny
Throwing stones in a glass house when your game has “Body Type: A or B”

Turns out the open world is boring shit.

I havent played it but it just looks like DS3 with few new things and bosses having 10-15 hit combos and you having to wait for so long to get a hit in. I honestly cant believe how people can buy pretty much the same game for 5 times

>points at the flaws of the game
>OHH NOO HE MUST BE A TRANNY THAT GOT FILTERED
just admit that you are tasteless faggot that sucks DS2's cock and we're good.

Attached: 20220320180515_1.jpg (1920x1080, 428.04K)

uard counters work with heavy armor
I have beaten margit with guard counters and the veteran set alone

You are a seething tranny that didn't get his way I never said you got filtered. Elden Ring is a master piece and ywnbaw.

>i beat margitt when i already played the game and got one of the only good armour sets in the game
wow, thanks for the fucking tip lmao, let me just quickly get to a completely different area just to have the privilege of being able to poise through weak attacks

Avengers is the best movie ever

>*haunts Any Forums*

Attached: 1446315166567.jpg (395x324, 104.05K)

>no threads at all
you just made one, retard
I can't believe ER did good enough to live rent-free in the minds of so many people, it's amazing