Persona

>The Persona series is coming to XBox, but not Nintendo. But don't worry Nintendo fans, you gusy get Xenoblade 3. You poor bastards.

Attached: cuck.png (500x500, 143.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuvwrPRko98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep saying it

____ ______ __

i mean the obvious follow up is
>oh thank god, persona on switch. you can stop caring about xenoblade now there's a REAL jrpg, babyyyy

keep saying it
and post it so I can jack off to it

Half of these scrimblo fans won't even watch this Direct, and yet it not only had a Mario game, but a Pac-Man one too. I thought these people loved mascot platform characters

>twitter tranny meme
Go back

Keep saying it

KEEP SAYING IT

Nintendo is shit but how faggot someone need to be to use this pic?

>Nooo you've got to use my heckin secret clubs slang, it's a "cereal mascot!"
Scrimblo sounds funnier, cope

I really don't see how you could say one is better than the other. They're both a matter of preference and personal taste, with each having their own flaws.

KEEP SAYING IT

Attached: 9EBF416A-1161-4C67-BD9E-96DE7E6055E6.jpg (1169x895, 67.94K)

The worst part about it is that Xenoblade 1 and 2 are both absolute masterpieces

youtube.com/watch?v=KuvwrPRko98

Attached: 1535349400942.jpg (800x1088, 132.87K)

-K-S-I
-E-A-T
-E-Y
-P.-I
----N
----G

SAY IT AGAIN I DOUBLEDARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Dilate

But the Xeno series is better than Persona

Ksi eat ey p ing? o_o

cuck

What kinds of stories does this guy like anyway? He seems to consider popcorn schlock like Uncharted to be the pinnacle.

At least you run around & explore in Xeno games. You're mostly just talking in Persona 5. I really don't understand why that game is being propped up as the standard when it's way more storyfag than any Xeno or Fire Emblem.

This. I'll take any Xeno a 1000 times over a Persona.

Turns out people only want to beeline to the end so they can talk about the game instead of play it.

Luckily I like both so I'm doing well this year.

Keep saying it.