Literally the only good modern FPS on the market that isn't a pure round-based milsim is slavjank that takes 6 months...

>literally the only good modern FPS on the market that isn't a pure round-based milsim is slavjank that takes 6 months to put out a handful of guns and two minor gameplay additions
How do we save the genre?

Attached: Escape-from-Tarkov-header.jpg (1600x900, 153.84K)

YOU SAVE IT BY WIPING THE FUCKING GAME

>no playable female
You know how.

Thursday™.

Attached: FPldwP8WYAAj0cx.jpg large.jpg (2048x1150, 406.85K)

while thursday is fine I'd rather rihnow, havnt touched this shit in a month but I'm checking every day I hate late wipe.

>filled with people using wallhacks to hunt you down

Cold War is better. br shit is boring

Wasn't their original goal to make a single player tarkov? shouldn't they be experimenting more with the scav ai to make that happen?

>ADADADADADADAD full auto 900rpm 60rnd magdump pointfire fest at network delay measured in seconds
>good FPS
you just have shit standards

I know, user.
I've been blueballed since those fucking April/May events started. I just want to fuck around with the M3 on my home turf and save up for the underbarrels they're totally gonna add with Lightkeeper trust me bro
>he thinks Tarkov is a battle royale
>he prefers the off-season CoD games over the vaguely tolerable MW reboot shit
yeah, Russia 2028 will come out... in 2038 :^)
hasn't been that way since new wipe
besides, technical details doesn't matter if SOUL is involved. valorant, apex, overwatch are all technically sound but I would never ever touch them over my precious slavjank

Attached: andrew-gubin-5-edited.jpg (1920x1080, 436.87K)

Need to build a new computer only run this game with like 45fps, this one is like a decade old still running an i7-3770 and shitty undertimed ram because I get BSOD'd. Poverty sucks bros

Attached: 1653878768886.jpg (687x1024, 138.5K)

>hasn't been that way since new wipe
hahahaha
sure fucking thing niggerkita. lying is like breathing for you slavshills

>>good FPS
kekus maximus

Bro you’re stupid as fuck.
This game was intended to be a milsim looter shooter revolving around squad play but the developers are actually clueless and the game is instead shaping up to be a call of duty looter.
The snails pace development cycle isn’t doing a fucking thing for this game either and the retarded wipes are now bleeding into other games with the idea that it’s now standard to the genre thanks to the complete fools at battle state games

just worry about the CPU, any midrange GPU will do
it hasn't though. new wipe has its own problems but it's a lot easier to play tactically now instead of shift+wing everywhere
dog as much as you may say this it's total cope. you can pretend it's turning into CoD but the devs have done pretty much everything to alienate the casual playerbase who think they can play it like the streamers. go back and watch the prealpha. LITERAL laserbeam guns (not as in 'what do you mean guns don't kick out of your hands instantly this isn't realism!!!!' but as in actual no felt feedback), cunts running and spraying everywhere, instaheals, etc. you can pine for the good ol days but I am being 100% serious when I say gameplay-wise the game has been in the best state it's ever been outside of the retardedly exaggerated recoil more reminiscent of something like squad

Attached: 1625251305448.png (994x934, 954.22K)

>let me just carry around 500 pounds of guns and ammo
>12+ grenades per load out is fine
>don’t worry I can hear you through the walls two buildings over
>hey check out the new meta AK that still has zero recoil
>you shot me near to death but I’m still walking and running around as if nothing happened at all
>hold on while I staple my guts back in
>better take these drugs that make me regenerate like a lizard
You absolutely sure about that?

>Isn't a milsim
Lol
Lmao
Anyways I like the cycle more than tarkov but it's still pretty rough

I've been cheating in Tarkov for about 9 months and still haven't faced any repercussions

Where you get your cheets from? I hacked once and got the hammer but it was some cheap chinese shit because I didn't want to shell out $4000 a month. (??!?!?)

>let me just carry around 500 pounds of guns and ammo
you can't anymore outside of the special exception of one of those retarded mule stims that shouldn't be in the game, but those are rare enough that nobody uses them, especially for guns and ammo which aren't worth the effort of dragging 4 shitty scav AKs around
>12+ grenades per load out is fine
yeah, it is (not that people carry 12, they carry 4-6 max). people don't do that IRL because they're usually fighting out in the wide open at 200m, not because it's very prohibitive to carry 5kg of stuff across your body
>don’t worry I can hear you through the walls two buildings over
yeah that's retarded but also headsets are actually very good. you'd be surprised what you can hear IRL
>hey check out the new meta AK that still has zero recoil
literally zero guns like that in the game now
>you shot me near to death but I’m still walking and running around as if nothing happened at all
heavy bleeds, fractures and blacked limbs out the arse
>hold on while I staple my guts back in
there should be consequences for having your parts blacked even if you repair them but does it really matter much if people now aren't losing an extra hydration + energy per 10 seconds because they took a few real life minutes to perform field surgery?
>better take these drugs that make me regenerate like a lizard
yeah those are retarded and stims really shouldn't be in the game, or at least toned down significantly imo
faggots

Attached: 1655920224267.png (602x328, 345.33K)

I’m not reading all that just keep right on shoveling the shit in your mouth

>I'm not going to respond I'm just going to be a bitter retard who clearly hasn't played the game in 2 years
cope + seethe + go back to hunt

I'm not falling for that, Nikita
seethe bitch

>b-but it’s okay they’ve been teasing streets for 3 years and we got lighthouse instead!!!
>g-guys the scar is finally in game despite it being promised year one!!!
Lmao

I'm gonna promise a dick in your ass and deliver it, fag

Stay mad that your game is decidedly garbage and you won’t drop it like big daddy k did and never changed your diaper after

>i dont WANT an explanation!
>i WANT you to be WRONG!

By keeping women out of the game? Yes, I agree that's one of the smart moves that made the game successful.
Been playing insurgency and hearing women constantly talking is fucking annoying.

>big daddy k
>he's a twitchfag
>HE'S A KOTTONFAG

Attached: 1638575238217.jpg (449x449, 37.05K)

Picture unrelated I assume
Trash is only playable if you get the singleplayer mod but the base game isn't built around that so it's not really great even without all the sweats and hackers running around