Modders. They do it for free

Modders. They do it for free.

Attached: file.png (731x887, 158.67K)

Mental illness and an inflated ego are a hell of a thing

>the most mentally stable histcuck fan

>C&Ds your shit

Attached: d3ebbba4ba8ebfb2adca5db305d64c96.jpg (2073x2952, 1.26M)

>Talk about mod you're developing on Nexus
>Get a PM from a prominent modder telling you to fuck off or face consequences because he's already developing a similar mod
Didn't want to bother with drama but what could he have possibly done?

>face consequences because he's already developing a similar mod
like what?

>that name
>histcuck
no this on you soihammer pissbaby

if its not skyrim bikini armor mods i dont care

Who knows. I didn't want to deal with that shit so I dropped the project.

Modders are very niche even for games like Skyrim. The average Joe doesn't want to deal with that shit.

>he
>I
Uhhh, user?
What's the most he would do anyway? Get some e-friends to call you names or some gay shit?

Literally nothing besides annoy the shit out of you

>be modder
>get into drama with other modder
>make your mod incompatible with his or even brick the game if your rivals mod is detected
explain yourselves modfaggots

The Morrowind modding community has always been pretty nice for me. The most drama I've seen was a modder get shit on for making his mods exclusive to OpenMW.

This guy and Empress should get together, talk about a power couple.

im still bit sad wrye's etiquette didnt take off

I like mods, and I do awknowledge that their contributions increase the life span of games and bring countless hours of extra joy to players.

But modders tend to be auistic, self-centered and have "holier-than-thou" attitude. I just want to enjoy my game; I don't need you dictating what I can and can't enjoy. Nor do I want you shoving your fetish buffet down my throat, thanks and fuck you.

Attached: Starsector Modders.png (1214x722, 77.47K)

luckily we can simply take their mod and change it to suit our needs
like what they can do about it cry? lmao

Some modders disallow compatibility patches and the like so the Nexus mods will remove it.

>Paradox games
>micromanage
???

anyone who calls out developers/publishers for being soul sucking vampires is alright in my book

Attached: 52345236.jpg (560x637, 28.43K)

It's nice how collegial things are now that the OpenMW drama has been more or less resolved.

while I agree that nexus is the biggest it's not the only one place, there is always alternative
sure it will lead to less people getting your stuff but hey I make mods for myself first and foremost

There's still some holdovers. Like the MWSE devs still feeling extremely threatened about OpenMW getting Lua and some of their fans stating they won't port their mods even if it becomes possible.

My understanding was that NullCascade at least was at least open to coordinating with the OpenMW team now.
The drama was ridiculous to begin with. For the time being, MWSE is an amazing resource, but if OpenMW ever becomes fully complete it'll be a great thing for the community.