Soulless version becomes multiplat

>soulless version becomes multiplat
>soul version still playstation exclusive
OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 55.63K)

Cope. Royale turned a 5/10 to a 9/10.

Cope

But it's just the same game with just more features no?

based

unbased

HOLY COPE HAHAHAHAHA

Mementos is better on Royal.

As someone who hasn't played royal yet, how so? How did they fixed it?

New music, new design, unique events. That's what I can say without spoilering.

Royal makes the game way too easy, except when it has absolutely retarded bosses like redux Okumura that are borderline broken, unless you play on merciless which is just a poorly balanced version of hard. The new stuff is cool but it isn’t even canon in the sequel so what’s the point? The vanilla ending is perfect anyway.

Vanilla version is much better. Royal completely breaks the game, and the new narrative ruins the pacing and ending.

cope snoy

Came here to post this. It fucks the pacing so bad.

Did Royal take away the awful transphobic moments?

snoys coping

lol

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 32.21K)

Game was already easy, and Merciless is the best difficulty setting since it actually encourages using status effects and technical hits.

Don't mind me, just collecting some salt

Attached: 1610755985077.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

It got announced for xbox so yes

Played only the base version. What they did so wrong with the story and pacing in Royal?

Played P5 on PS3 when it came out and enjoyed it, but fuck me if I wanted to stay another 80 hours in front of the same story I already saw just to see some extra content.

> and the new narrative ruins the pacing and ending.
Maybe If the vanilla story was worth a damn this would matter. While it feels tacked on at least royale has a engaging plot. Vanilla is just boring.

God I wish I had that much copium to inhale

If you're playing any JRPG besides SaGa for the engaging and challenging combat you're a retard

I've got it my PS3. Never needed to buy a PS4 or PS5 and I never will.

It doesn’t effect the vanilla story at all. In fact you can still get the vanilla ending in royale. All it does is add a new segment after the final vanilla boss. Basically a “BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE” Kinda thing.

Nah, the vanilla plot is great and everything ties together thematically really well. Royal adds nothing of value, just retreads all the games events with a worse ending cinematic tacked on.