Are sonyfags going to be okay?

Are sonyfags going to be okay?

Attached: 43534643534.jpg (2560x1440, 542.17K)

No.
How does it feel, knowing PlayStation will die in your lifetime?

Why does Sony live in your head rent free?

>Sony
>ever okay

Attached: 1633101784453.jpg (935x721, 145.78K)

Make that copium tank bigger. They need it.

How does Any Forums have such a hateboner for sony when microsoft has been shitting it's pants for a decade straight? you might not like every sony title but they do HAVE titles.

i have nothign left... except bloodborne...

Sony made more money last quarter

>Currently acquiring fucking Activision Blizzard
>shitting its pants
Nigga, the only company shitting itself right now is nu-snoy. After the Activision acquisition goes through, it's over.

Microsoft gets a pass for the most part because they don't hold game hostages anymore. Also the best PC controllers

Yes I've already played those games. And now the battle network games aren't stuck on ninty platforms and emulation. I'll be able to play them on PS5. Also the PAC man remake is neat. The only one missing is harvest tella or whatever the fuck it's called? Maybe it'll eventually land on PS

They've acquired shitloads of companies so far, and they still have nothing to show for it, and actiblizz will probably continue to put out multiplat games so on the consumer side, nothing will actually change.

>It's over

I swear you fags have been saying "Sony is doomed" for ages now and nothing ever happens and they usually end up making more money

PC fags deserve to port beg when they're always gloating about how much better they are

I've been saying it since this gen, because it's actually true this time. This is coming from a former hardcore snoy. Jim Ryan destroyed everything in record time.
>inb4 muh revenue

unironically feels really good. good thing I jumped out that crap boat when it started to sink.

they haven't been okay for the past fifteen years, user.

not our problem
enjoy your 15 fps

>and actiblizz will probably continue to put out multiplat games
Only the ones under contractual obligations to release on other platforms, after that, they'll be Microsoft exclusive, like Bethesda's.

They're on PS4 as well.

yeah, Sony the multimedia franchise, they have an entire cinema wing that's actually doing pretty decently these days, you know.

2 more weeks.

If Jim Ryan destroyed everything why did PlayStation have record revenue last quarter? Just admit you fags have a mindless hate boner

Well done, I still fell for the PS5 meme, but I'm out now. Just wish I didn't waste 500€ on that POS.

all around me are familiar faces...

Attached: 1643112478782.png (1454x1060, 880.43K)

Yeah? Im hyped to get P4G and P3 on PS4/PS5, it won't hurt me if you choose to play it on switch as well. I do worry that when the games release we won't be able to discuss them very well here.

Attached: A5D9874B-E8E6-48C5-8234-CD7494A68113.jpg (1024x1022, 134.95K)

Case in point

SIE made more money, not just pictures.

Fucking amazing, I´m so glad these fucks moved to California. Snoy is unironically finished in the next couple of years if they keep their western boner

Attached: 58972892874.gif (220x168, 22.14K)

It feel great. Best timeline

Attached: 26c.png (2518x1024, 231.47K)

>6 years of “NEVER EVER HAHAHAHAHAHA” faggotry and spamming all undone just like that
>all the snoys now got their tails between their legs and are feigning ignorance acting like they never said anything
Good little doggies. Know your place.

Attached: 00F2C92C-DEA7-410F-94C7-C2BED61BBD4C.jpg (640x480, 56.65K)

Probably, MS's FY23 starts in three days, and they expect the deal to close during that timeframe. You don't have much longer to cope, snoy.

Yakuza on Switch when?

We did it nintenbros we got the worse version of a game everyone already played! Nintendo won!

Can't believe they did it. All the #BreakFreePersona chads WON

considering they came to the WIIU of all things in Japan, it's not an impossibility.

>muh revenue
Every time.

Getting rid of the most insufferable fambase will bring peace to the world

I only really care about P4G to be honest with you famallamas.

It's okay, sonysisters, we still have our ace!

Attached: 855.jpg (600x865, 48.86K)

Can't wait for the Microsoft vs Nintendo era to begin, Any Forumsros

They just confirmed on twitter the P5R port is a Cloud version being streamed to your Switch, why are they doing this to us?

Attached: 1637672377524.png (528x599, 230.09K)

>>Made more money
>Revenue
>Not profit

The majority of “HAHA NEVER EVER” posters were false flagging tendies trying to stir the pot so they can all spam “I told you so snoy!!!!” to their non-existent boogieman

Nintendo already had the superior Atlus RPGs. I'm not sure why you people are getting excited over this glorified friend simulator.

Attached: EdYQD8rU8AA2Jk_.png (800x1425, 639.24K)

HAHAHAHA