The absolute state of this fucking board

>GUYS GUYS WE GET TO BUY DECADE OLD PERSONA GAMES, HALF A DECADE OLD PERSONA GAMES, HALF A DECADE OLD NIER GAMES, AND DECADE AND A HALF OLD BATTLE NETWORK GAMES
>ALL FOR 60 DOLLARS A POP
>WE FUCKING WON BROS I CAN'T WAIT TO CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM EVEN THOUGH LITERALLY ANY DEVICE ON THE MARKET TODAY CAN PLAY A FUCKING GBA GAME
>CONSOLES OR PC, WHERE THE GAME WILL RUN WELL AND NOT BE 60 DOLLARS???? NOOOOOOO I NEED IT PORTABLEEEEEEEEE
>STEAM DECK?!? I DONT WANT TO BUY THESE GAMES FOR AN OPEN PLATFORM, I WANT TO GET THEM FOR NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOO EVEN THOUGH THE SWITCH WILL HAVE TO MAKE MAJOR SACRIFICES IN FIDELITY AND PERFORMANCE TO PLAY NIER AND PROBABLY P5 AND WILL PROBABLY SOMEHOW HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES IN GAMES THAT HAVE NO BUSINESS STRUGGLING ON SWITCH
Nintendo died with Iwata and Switch fans disgust me. If it took a decade for Blizzard to burn through their goodwill Nintendo could carry on with this piss poor performance for half a century before people wake up.

Corporate worship should be a bannable offense, and it should result in permabans.

Attached: 1518951706741.jpg (2218x2218, 525.88K)

>Sony mindbroken

>it's bad when SNOY loses an exclusive
The ABSOLUTE state of play

The absolute state of snoy schizos

This is a hard cope. Imagine your only game of note later this year being a remake almost no one wanted.

You're right but since this is a negative statement about Nintendo it means your are just a Sony fan I guess. I own a Switch but I also beat all of these games years ago when they released. Nothing to get excited about, not that Sony has any good games coming out soon either. FF7r 2 could be good, I liked the first outside of time ghosts.

Games just kinda stuck right now. This is the time to catch up on backlogs of classic games

High tier cope

Shut up faggot. Imagine getting butthurt over people getting something they want.

>>GUYS GUYS WE GET TO BUY DECADE OLD PERSONA GAMES,
so how come everyone was happy when it was coming to xbox then?

Second Snoy cope of the day, i cant wait for Quakecon with Starfield.

the fuck starfield has to do with quake?

Quakecon is also a Bethesda event.

There's something extremely disgusting about how everything is concentrated into the hand of a few conglomerates.

Unironically Quakecon is more comfier than Zoomercon that Blizzard.
Mainly QC and the other games championships.

But it's okay when Bluepoint sells you the raped carcass of a 11 year old game, right?

I thought Persona was coming to the switch years ago. It didn't make any sense that it took this long.

What you see on Any Forums isn't people excited to play a game (a PS3 can play all these games and is far cheaper than a Switch). It's just an obnoxious fan base gloating that they "got a Sony exclusive", even though these games will be playable on literally every major gaming platform.

I hope you enjoy Persona 5, it is a great game.

More like buck broken

Attached: EcfYNy7.png (255x238, 45.41K)

> Pre-rendered footage.
> 30fps gameplay footage.
> More prerendered content.
> 30 fps gameplay.
Holy shit my eyes.

I agree with you, OP. It's retarded that people get excited over compilations of roms sold for the price of new games and downgraded versions of games that have been released half a decade ago.

Unfortunately I can't express this opinion on this board for fear of being called a [whatever the fuck], this is the same board that obsesses over manchild shit like Sonic games and Mario. It can't be helped.

Idk what you mean, OP. Today is Bomberman Day as far as I'm concerned.

It would take a colossal fuckup from nintendo for people not to go apeshit after each of their nothingburger directs

To be fair, they spent all day yesterday (reasonably) laughing at us for only getting a shitty mini partner direct, so them being btfo this hard is catching them off guard.

Attached: 3802D233-E8DD-4CD9-84CB-C652B9B703C6.jpg (200x200, 19.56K)