Slay the Spire

Haha, is this a joke?

Attached: slay the spire reptomancer.png (707x647, 603.47K)

remember, these types of games are designed this way intentionally. youre supposed to get fucked most of the time, so the few times you get lucky and win feel much much better. getting mad at the times you lose is incredibly stupid, and shows that you simply just dont get it.

You have two turns to kill them before they do big damage, what's the issue? Unironically git gud.

Doing that through RNG means it's complete luck which is shit game design.

Sex

You sound like a midwit who does everything he can to appear smarter than he really is

Unless you're on high ascensions (15+) you can win pretty much every run if you're not shit at the game.

Stop trying to force builds and instead play around and make the best use of what the RNG gives you and taking into account what's coming up ahead.

You always have a deck that can do 200 damage in the first 2 turns even with bad draw?
I know the playerbase is addicted to Intangible but it shouldn't be required just to face Act 3 elites.

>You always have a deck that can do 200 damage in the first 2 turns even with bad draw
If you've built a good deck you won't have bad draws you midwit

Are you retarded? The small ones have 20hp each and you should easily be able to take two of those out in two turns and block most if not all of the remaining 35 damage.

>you can win pretty much every run if you're not shit at the game.
It hurts because it's true.

t. hasn't beaten it with the watcher yet.

That's... not how this deck builder works.

just kill the knives

you have two turns to kill 3 knives and then defend for 26
its really not a hard fight
there is no reason not to have a lot of damage or crowd control

>literally is
Based retard.

It's exactly how it works. You know there's a skip button every time you get to choose a card? You don't have to mindlessly keep adding cards if they aren't going to make your deck stronger, and there are so many opportunities to get rid of bad cards if you just don't play like a retard. You can also win by building a big deck of many good cards that synergize and thus dilute the chance of bad draws that way.

Slay the Spire may be one of the most defended non-MMO titles I have ever seen on Any Forums.

Attached: 44b598e2.jpg (1920x1541, 142K)

its got problems
like the heart in general
but saying stupid shit like "good decks are dependent on rng on A0" is just factually wrong

People that aren't bad at this game destroy it almost every run even on insane difficulties, this goes for most rougelites/likes/permadeath randomizer games/whatever.
Being able to get lucky and stomp a run is for shitters like you so they get to see the end of the game once in a while.

Sucked at this game until one run I said fuck it and picked the opposite cards of what I thought would work, been winning ever since

based retard